BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Darian S.
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is okay. when you open the packaging it just goes everywhere. i have combination skins & it did mattify it pretty well. i’m just kind of iffy about it.
s s.
Great for setting your makeup. I use it under my eyes after I put on concealer. It doesn't show up white which is a problem I find with other powders. Thumbs up!
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL

Welllll worth the money for the price. BUT not for me- I have issues with a bit of dryness in the T area and large pores and I feel this exaggerates those issues even more so I ended up purchasing Laura Mercier instead because those were the issues I were trying to hide and Laura Mercier did that.
But for people with oily skin, I know this would be great!! It's ALMOST comparable to the high end products
Kamalich M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the finish of this on my skin, I'd recommend it to anyone. Gives me all day staying power, great matte look. Doesn't make me look like my makeup is caked on.
Lauren B.
Henderson, KY
This is my favorite powder! It sets my under eye perfectly and it never creases! I have the loose and the compact while I would say the compact was extremely fragile (mine cracked quite a few times). Either way they both work wonderful and they don't leave my face looking cakey like other powders have in the past.
Hayley A.
Julian, CA
Great setting powder. Keeps skin matte and really sets foundation well.
It does have a white cast to it so flash backs are horrible and it may be a problem if you have a darker skin tone
LaBrisha B.
I really do like elfs translucent powder the only thing with it though I do wish they had a deeper shade for my chocolate skin. As far as casting goes when I take photos with the flash on I do not notice any white shadows or anything crazy casting from my eyes or wherever I set so there is no problem there. Also elf is not expensive so it is very affordable and the product works for what it is and to come back that ashy look dust off your excess product and then use your favorite setting spray or the setting spray by e.l.f. even better it's only $3
Bethany R.
Phoenix, AZ
I decided to try this out after reading all the rave reviews and being told i was a dupe for MUF's finishing powder. I didn't have the same results as the people who raved about this product. I found it to be very drying and accentuated dry areas. Even applying lightly with a brush, i had a white cast on my face. I also broke out each time I tried wearing this product. The product itself feels silky and I was hoping to like it. My dry/sensitive skin however hated it.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
This is the real thing!! I use this for setting my face and I also use this as a bake for my face! It's very mattifying! The con is that it DOES NOT have any spf :( but I would definitely buy it again! Stay tune for the elf website, they have 50% off on all their products on special occasions! And that's when I typically buy all my elf products. In general, they're already cheap and come on 50% off something that is only $6? Yes, please!!
Alex S.
Review for: Sheer more...
It's a great drugstore product. Very very mattiyfing, but it leaves flashback. I tend to use it under foundation and use a different powder to prevent flashback.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.