BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Leah P.
Bronx, NY
Works well after putting on liquid foundation. Leaves skin looking matte and not oily at all. Very wonderful product. I can't leave the house without putting it on first!
Amber D.
Front Royal, VA
I own all 3 shade of this powder- I use the yellow under my eyes, the shimmer where I want highlights, and the sheer everywhere else. I LOVE this powder!!You have to use it very sparingly,and instead of peeling off the sticker you should use a needle to poke holes in (less than half of )the holes, or else you will get way too much powder and make a mess.!1 The sheer powder is very white, but again if you use it sparingly it looks great-even on my olive complexion!You cannot beat this product- so much cheaper than the higher priced HD powders, and does the same thing they do!
Linda F.
Miramar, Fl
I CANNOT GO WITHOUT THIS AT ALL this is my favorite thing I've ever came across with for my foundation routine. I have oily/combo skin and when I apply this it absolutely takes every bit of oil on my face that I don't want and living in Miami makes it hard for my foundation to sit on my face and not get messed up but thanks to this product I don't have to worry . I'm in love with this and you need to get it like asap
Lauren A.
welwyn garden city
This product is very good for oily/combination to oily skin because it does control oil and lasts a very long time which is brilliant it also gives a very smooth subtle finish to the skin.
When applying this do not use too much as it is quite a heavy powder.
My only fault with this product is the packaging,whenever you open it up the powder just falls over the edge and just goes everyone,giving that it it clear but it can still get a little messy.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I use this yellow corrective powder for about 2 weeks now and I like it enough to use everyday! I have combination skin, more towards oily and this powder keeps my skin matte. I don't like having a greasy and shiny looking face so this does the job. I also like the way it feels on my face, it's hard to explain but when I touch my face after apply it n't face feels dry and smooth. I like that because usually by the middle of the day my face would be sticky, oily, and shiny. The smell is not horrid like other brands that I have tried, some have a strong chemical smell and I stand using it.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This hd powder retails for $6. This is a white translucent face powder that is meant for people who are on camera a lot. I find that it is VERY easy to apply too much of this product, and look like you've been squeezing a bottle of baby powder on your face. I don't recommend using the puff applicator that comes with it. Use a nice big fluffy brush, use very little product, and after application, take a large fan brush to your face to remove any powder still sitting on the surface of your skin. I typically use this for setting my under eye concealer or my highlighted areas.
Elizabeth T.
I cannot give a strong opinion on the e.l.f. High Definition Powder in sheer one way or the other. It is very light weight and I do not feel it on my skin when I use it to set my concealer or foundation, but I have a hard time telling what benefit it is really giving me. It does not to anything to take away from the makeup nor does it do anything to add to the makeup that I can see, so I give it 3 stars to indicate that it is okay. I have been using it for months and I still have a lot left so I will continue to use it, but I am not sure yet if I will eventually rebuy it.
Heather H.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this powder!! I use this to finish up my makeup regimen in the morning and it really gives a soft look! Hands down one of my favorite makeup items!!
Kiyeera P.
I have this powder in translucent and it's good for the price. This is the only elf product I've tried and I'm quite impressed. It's very silky when you touch it which is good. I would definitely repurchase this because it sets my makeup nicely. But it gives you a white "mask" if you take pictures with flash. Also it's a bit messy but that's no big deal since it is a loose powder (and translucent so not a huge mess).
Naomi B.
I really like that it's translucent and my make up stays for hours. I couple it up with the elf's setting spray for that flawless finish. Definitely my go to product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.