BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kayleen L.
Montclair, CA
I think this could work great for everyone and it really works for oily skin and any problems with your skin you could have! And it is really great to apply and easy!
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
Ok I seen this product and I used one in a banana color. Very smooth and feels good on skin. Only reason im not giving enough good stats is that I only seen this white powder one being sold now and I can't seem to find the one I have used up. So then I bought it. I have a yellow undertone, white powder does not look good on my skin. Btw I had to redo makeup without it. I just hope they stock up on the yellow tone ones.
Carrie W.
Centralia, WA
I use this for baking. Works great doesn't give anymore color. Gives a great matte finish without making you flat. Does tend to settle in creases after several hours.
Piya S.
JOPLIN, MO
I use this yellow corrective powder for about 2 weeks now and I like it enough to use everyday! I have combination skin, more towards oily and this powder keeps my skin matte. I don't like having a greasy and shiny looking face so this does the job. I also like the way it feels on my face, it's hard to explain but when I touch my face after apply it n't face feels dry and smooth. I like that because usually by the middle of the day my face would be sticky, oily, and shiny. The smell is not horrid like other brands that I have tried, some have a strong chemical smell and I stand using it.
Kiyeera P.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I have this powder in translucent and it's good for the price. This is the only elf product I've tried and I'm quite impressed. It's very silky when you touch it which is good. I would definitely repurchase this because it sets my makeup nicely. But it gives you a white "mask" if you take pictures with flash. Also it's a bit messy but that's no big deal since it is a loose powder (and translucent so not a huge mess).
Elizabeth T.
I cannot give a strong opinion on the e.l.f. High Definition Powder in sheer one way or the other. It is very light weight and I do not feel it on my skin when I use it to set my concealer or foundation, but I have a hard time telling what benefit it is really giving me. It does not to anything to take away from the makeup nor does it do anything to add to the makeup that I can see, so I give it 3 stars to indicate that it is okay. I have been using it for months and I still have a lot left so I will continue to use it, but I am not sure yet if I will eventually rebuy it.
Haley B.
Kearney, MO
This hd powder retails for $6. This is a white translucent face powder that is meant for people who are on camera a lot. I find that it is VERY easy to apply too much of this product, and look like you've been squeezing a bottle of baby powder on your face. I don't recommend using the puff applicator that comes with it. Use a nice big fluffy brush, use very little product, and after application, take a large fan brush to your face to remove any powder still sitting on the surface of your skin. I typically use this for setting my under eye concealer or my highlighted areas.
Linda F.
Miramar, Fl
I CANNOT GO WITHOUT THIS AT ALL this is my favorite thing I've ever came across with for my foundation routine. I have oily/combo skin and when I apply this it absolutely takes every bit of oil on my face that I don't want and living in Miami makes it hard for my foundation to sit on my face and not get messed up but thanks to this product I don't have to worry . I'm in love with this and you need to get it like asap
Heather H.
Forest, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this powder!! I use this to finish up my makeup regimen in the morning and it really gives a soft look! Hands down one of my favorite makeup items!!
Georgie E.
Bristol, England
This in one of my fav products from Elf I use it on a daily basis. It finishes of my makeup really well and I love the fact it has no color as powders with color seem to make my skin look a bit orange. The packaging is a bit messy so I wouldn't toss it around and would keep it level otherwise when you next open it powder will go everywhere and I do recommend using a brush to apply to it, and tapping the brush to get excess powder off it because you can get a white sheen to your skin if you overdo it. If you do put too much on thats easily fixed, just lightly mist/spray some water on your face, or use a makeup setting spray and and that will make you less cakey.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.