BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
Este polvo es muy fino pero a la vez hace un buen trabajo es económico y de buena calidad en realidad me encanta esta marca por su calidad y aunque al ser muy fino puede ser un poco difícil de agregarlo pero es muy bueno por el me gusta mucho y se los recomiendo para todo aquel que quiera comprarlo yo real 20 lo conseguí a tres dólares y por eso para mí es perfecto se los recomiendo
Ashlyn H.
Humble , TX
Loooove this stuff gives a flawless finish to my fondation but make sure to put a small amount of colored powder over it so you don't have white colored face in pictures
Aiyanna K.
Forest Park, GA
Good product. Is a little messy due to how Large the holes are but still useable. Good for oily skin when put on after primer with a wet beauty blender and again after foundation. Would recommend due to price point.
Melina M.
Rochester, NY
Love this !! It's sheap and does the work of a high priced setting powder!!! Sometime I'll have to layer a thick layer, however that is because of my oily face and full coverage foundations and creamy couceler / contore that I used.
In love with this powder! I have been using it for just a couple of months and I already like it better then my previous powder. I have oily skin and it does wonders.
Christina K.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I used this in the yellow tone. i cannot stand it. It's so powdery, it makes a huge mess, makes my face look cakey, casts a terrible tone on my skin. i wouldn't personally recommend this to anyone.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I like this powder. I have it in both the translucent and tinted powders. This powder seems to blur skin and makeup imperfections while brightening up my face. Plus it keeps my face from getting shiny throughout the day. The only downside is I have to use A LOT of product, but luckily this powder is really cheap. One warning, DO NOT TRAVEL WITH THIS POWDER. I opened it up at the hotel and the product went everywhere. It was a hot mess.
Ileen S.
Roma, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Not my favorite, dont get me wrong looks beautiful on sets beautifully but give major flash back and with someone that works for youtube and Instagram really isnt ideal
Paula V.
Logan, WV
I use this all the time under my eyes. The yellow really brightens my under eye area and smooths everything out. I haven't tried the translucent but plan to really soon.
Hannah M.
Lakeside , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
For me this powder was too dry for my skin. It is very finely mild which is good but it made me look too dry. It also left a white cast on my face that I didn't enjoy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.