BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kayla B.
This is a good product for the price you are paying. It does have a little glitter or shine to it that I wasn’t very fond of. But everyone ya an opinion, it sticks to dry patches and cakes up.
Rebecca T.
Madison
Love this powder! Lasted about 1.5 years and for its price point, ITS A STEAL. I have combination skin and it mattifies my skin very well, I hardly get oily. Would repurchase again and again!
Stephanie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great setting powder! It gives my makeup a matte finish. I typically notice my makeup stays fresh looking throughout the day, except my t zone tends to get shiny as the day goes on.
Alyssa S.
Round Rock
Review for: Sheer more...
So a long long time ago in a galaxy far away, the ELF HD powder came in MASSIVE containers for like 6 bucks. The powder is fine and I would swear by it. But one day it disappeared from the shelves and now it’s like 7 dollars for this, which is roughly the size of the Maybelline powder. Their prices seem to be going up and the amount of product seem to be going down.
Stephanie L.
Milford
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked this setting powder. It gets the job done. Sets the foundation well, even on high end makeup. It’s got a nice matte finish and helps the foundation stay for longer. I used the ELF flat top brush to apply it, and sometimes a off brand beauty sponge. I prefer other brands of powder for my skin type so I won’t be repurchasing. But I would recommend it to others.
Lindsy R.
First I love the price of this! This finishing powder actually helps my foundation last longer, and helps me stay matte (and I’m a pretty oily person). It doesn’t leave me feeling over powdered and doesn’t leave any white residue.
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I rated this one star because I used this powder to bake, however it did not go as planned. I thought I looked perfect then I took a picture and my face looked white. I looked like a ghost. Even after blending it of course.
Leah A.
Bremerton
This was okay. it didn't do much for me other than set my foundation. it let white spots under my eyes, and it didn't make my makeup last all day like it usually does with a different powder.
Jimika M.
I was skeptical at first with how a white powder would show up on my medium skintone but this works perfectly! It does not leave a white residue under my eyes and really helps set and brighten my face up. For the price, you can't really beat what a great bargain this product is. ELF time and time again amazes me with some of their products and this is one of them!
katie s.
This powder is okay. It's elf so you know it's very affordable. The packaging makes using the product so messy. The powder gets everywhere. I would probably use it more if it wasnt so messy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.