BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
This is one of my favorite drugstore gems! I use the powder puff that comes with and I pat the powder into my face after applying my foundation. It leaves such a smooth, soft look to the skin and it also minimizes your pores (when you push it into your skin, rather than brushing it on). It's great for mature skin as well because it doesn't look cakey and will set your foundation or concealer without settling into the fine lines. For $6 you can not find a better deal!!
Jennifer Z.
I've been using this product for a few months now and I really like it. This powder is translucent and gives me a flawless finish. It also gives me a matte finish and can be used to set foundation as well.
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This finishing powder was pretty good. The included applicator is not the best and the product packaging causes a mess, but other than that this is a solid powder.
Nora L.
Very velvety smooth powder, does not cake up or cling to any dry spots or leave a white cast on the skin. Very finely milled and leaves my skin looking super soft and smooth.
Sarah A.
Jacksonville, FL
I was excited to try this because of all the raves about the MUFE powder. It is such a silky powder, and makes your skin feel so smooth when you put it on. It's a good setting powder. I do have very oily skin so I did touch up a little through out the day, but that was expected. It didn't cling to my little dry spots from acne, and didn't make my face look powdery. But beware! Don't put too much on because it will give you a white cast, and also make sure it always stays up right because I accidentally tipped it upside down and powder was everywhere when I opened it. Also, the packaging is a little bulky so I keep it on my makeup desk instead of in my drawer. Probably not a problem if you have bigger drawers though!
Ana A.
I love this product. It is apart of my everyday make up routine. It makes my make up look very nice. It is very affordable and you can get it in any pharmacy. It is easy to apply.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
It's not too bad but it's not good either. It leaves white cast on my skin which I really don't like. But the powder itself is smooth and sets my makeup. I use it to make my lipsticks matte and last longed
Manasee B.
I just got this product after reading multiple reviews and I like it! I have only used it a couple of times so far but I love the way it creates a matte appearance on my skin. It blurs out all my pores and makes my makeup stay on for a good 6-7 hours without any smearing. I am excited to be using this! It does come in a white color but if you use it with a powder brush, it comes on clear and does not leave a white hue.
Itzel D.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love the way this powder sets. It gives a very natural matte finish. It is a great product for the oily skin i have. It keeps my makeup from getting patchy. I have been buying this product for years now because of how much i love it!
Vanity M.
San Jose
For the price it is ok to set your makeup. It does leave a white residue so be sure just to lightly dust your face. The packaging is a bit hard to sweep up product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.