BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lexi F.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Great for baking the under eyes and cheekbones. Leaves a white cast in pictures, but that's normal for HD powders. Affordable and easy to find. Doesn't leave a cakey finish.
Jasmine G.
Salinas, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product is better worn just as a powder foundation. When used to set foundation it tends to feel like you makeup is caked on after a while. It is too drying and soaks up all the moisture from my skin. I recommend using for oily skin.
Lizeth R.
Dallas, TX
It's really good it sets my face makeup properly but I do get a bit oily through out the day but that's just because I have oily skin but other than that it's a great product
EVETTE N.
Concord, CA
I use a very small amount to mattify my oily areas, and it works well. Other than that, I'm not a fan. No matter how careful I am opening it, the powder seems to get everywhere. And you might also want to think twice about using this if you are going to be photographed. Its awful under flash photography. Even when I use the lightest amount of product, my face looks ghotst-like in pictures. But if you don't mind looking like a vampire, then by all means go for it! Now that I think about it, it probably would be great for Halloween makeup. Haha
Isabel B.
Really finely milled powder, only use it for baking my under eyes and it does keep my under eye concealer from creasing, wouldn't recommend for the rest of the skin if oily.
Shaylee K.
Torrington, WY
I love everything e.l.f!! 😍 this powder may come in a small container but it works wonders for me! I apply using my beauty blender and the results are amazing! I recommend it!!
Fabby M.
This is a definite dupe of the Laura Mercier setting powder! I've used both at the same time and honestly the E.L.F HD powder works even better for a fraction of the price..
llayra l.
Lewisville, TX
Yet another one of my HG products!!
PROS
Leaves skin SO soft
Makes skin look flawless/blurs imperfections
super cheap!
a ton of product comes in the package
smooth finish
unfragranced
extremely fine milled
easy to apply
shine free, semi matte, yet gives a "glow from within" look
CONS
leaves face a little pale
packaging bulky, cheap looking
powder tends to spill out of closed package
My tips for best use:
Blend well/apply a little extra bronzer to counter it from showing up white.
DO NOT throw away the useless little powder puff that comes in the jar, it prevents the powder from sifting up and spilling everywhere. If you throw it away there will be powder all over your dresser, purse, clothes...not good!
Michelle S.
Cromwell, CT
Review for: Sheer more...
I love E.L.F products because they are a less expensive alternative to some of the big brands. This powder gets the job done and keeps my forehead and nose matte all day. I will definitely buy this again!
Elizabeth C.
Kimball, SD
This is one of my favorite drugstore gems! I use the powder puff that comes with and I pat the powder into my face after applying my foundation. It leaves such a smooth, soft look to the skin and it also minimizes your pores (when you push it into your skin, rather than brushing it on). It's great for mature skin as well because it doesn't look cakey and will set your foundation or concealer without settling into the fine lines. For $6 you can not find a better deal!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.