BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Hannah Z.
Strongsville
Review for: Sheer more...
Super cheap product and gets the job done! It’s all in the application. You don’t need a lot. Apply it to your T zone where you get oily. A little bit goes a long way.
Marysol A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
A great powder to bake with!! Sets my undereye concealer really well and my makeup lasts all night, even with my oily skin!  You don't need to pay for those expensive loose setting powders when you have this!!
Kay R.
Memphis, TN
I use this translucent powder to "bake" my makeup when I want it to last a long time or I know that I will be sweating. It is a great product for the price (very inexpensive) and gives a nice airbrushed look to makeup.
Miranda C.
I like this quite a bit but not as a setting powder. It has tons of glitter in it. I use it as a body shimmer. It's translucent so it will not give you any color.
Kristina G.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I like this product but the glitter sometimes is too much. I’m still not too sure how I feel about it just yet. I continue to go back to the product every now and then.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
At first i was skeptical on rather it would go well on my skin, but it wasnt too bad. The only thing is that for my skin after a while it would look all cake like.
Jessica B.
Plant City
Okiii So Today I Had A Competition For Jrotc Drill Team An Of Course I Was Extra An I Didn't Bake My Face At All 😔 But Good Thing Ma Friend Brought Her Elf Powder So When I Applyed It My Skin Felt Smooth An It Help Me Not Sweat Also I Really Recomend The ( AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER) It's About $ 5.67 At Wal-Mart It's Really Good Not Only Tht It's Drug Store But Tbh I Have Tooken A Picture With Flash An I Did Notice Some Flash Back But I Still Recomend It
Emily H.
Chapin, IA
This powder is wonderful for baking and comes with so much powder in it! It is also very cheap and they are always running sales. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Reyanda F.
Covington, GA
Review for: Other more...
I use the translucent shade and it's very good at setting makeup. I only dislike the flashback received in pictures, but that's a minor issue. Also, the packaging could be better. The product is quite messy.
Gracie W.
Markleysburg
Review for: Sheer more...
This setting powder is absolutely perfect! It’s translucent, so it goes over my foundation without adding a white cast. The price is more than reasonable, and I would buy it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.