BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sonja A.
Albuquerque
I can always appreciate the affordable price of e.l.f. products and this is an okay inexpensive powder. I was using it as a bake powder but it can be very talcy.
Alyssa R.
Get product for the price!! A little goes a long way as well which is great! It keeps my skin from getting oily in the day! My only con is that it makes my face look dry but it's really not that bad. I recommend!
Kirbi S.
Lucasville
Review for: Sheer more...
Not bad for the price. Does it's job and you get quite a bit. Sometime it leaves little white particles but they are easy to wipe away if seen. Overall a pretty solid setting powder for drugstore makeup.
Esmeralda A.
Buckeye, AZ
At first i was skeptical on rather it would go well on my skin, but it wasnt too bad. The only thing is that for my skin after a while it would look all cake like.
Marysol A.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
A great powder to bake with!! Sets my undereye concealer really well and my makeup lasts all night, even with my oily skin!  You don't need to pay for those expensive loose setting powders when you have this!!
Amazing powder really gives a matte finish to foundation and contour it is good for all types of skin but especially oily skin which tends to melt the foundation and concealer of the face I would totally buy another one after finishing my new one
Miranda C.
I like this quite a bit but not as a setting powder. It has tons of glitter in it. I use it as a body shimmer. It's translucent so it will not give you any color.
Reyanda F.
Covington, GA
Review for: Other more...
I use the translucent shade and it's very good at setting makeup. I only dislike the flashback received in pictures, but that's a minor issue. Also, the packaging could be better. The product is quite messy.
Emily H.
Chapin, IA
This powder is wonderful for baking and comes with so much powder in it! It is also very cheap and they are always running sales. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Morgan H.
Michigan City, IN
I've been a fan of elf for a while & I think this is a nice powder for the price. I don't have an example of the high end equivalent to this so I can't speak to it's comparability but it performs well for a $3 setting powder. I have oily skin so it keeps me matte through the day, I haven't noticed a white cast on my face either.

It does tend to ball up if you use a brush with it so the best way I think it to use the puff then brush away any excess with a fluffy brush. I also use the elf large stippling brush to apply it as well. I keep the puff in the packaging to keep the product from spilling everywhere as it tends to do if you aren't careful.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.