BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lexy G.
Cambridge, OH
This is good for the price. It does get a little messy in the packaging. It’s not sealed very well. But it leaves a good finish. I use it to set my concealer and it doesn’t leave a white cast.
Kayla B.
This is a good product for the price you are paying. It does have a little glitter or shine to it that I wasn’t very fond of. But everyone ya an opinion, it sticks to dry patches and cakes up.
EMMA C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the first translucent powder I have really loved! I am pale enough that I use the translucent to set my foundation and it doesn't give me any flashback in pictures at all! I couldn't imagine a day that I wore foundation without this powder. I love that it doesn't change the color of my face makeup and it does a great job of getting rid of any shine on my face.
Crowned G.
I love this to set any of my looks! I don't need a heavy set being that I only use BB creams so this gets the job done. The only con is that it could easily spill out. But overall, it's great for the price!
Stephanie L.
Milford
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked this setting powder. It gets the job done. Sets the foundation well, even on high end makeup. It’s got a nice matte finish and helps the foundation stay for longer. I used the ELF flat top brush to apply it, and sometimes a off brand beauty sponge. I prefer other brands of powder for my skin type so I won’t be repurchasing. But I would recommend it to others.
Rebecca T.
Madison
Love this powder! Lasted about 1.5 years and for its price point, ITS A STEAL. I have combination skin and it mattifies my skin very well, I hardly get oily. Would repurchase again and again!
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I rated this one star because I used this powder to bake, however it did not go as planned. I thought I looked perfect then I took a picture and my face looked white. I looked like a ghost. Even after blending it of course.
Leah A.
Bremerton
This was okay. it didn't do much for me other than set my foundation. it let white spots under my eyes, and it didn't make my makeup last all day like it usually does with a different powder.
Stephanie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a great setting powder! It gives my makeup a matte finish. I typically notice my makeup stays fresh looking throughout the day, except my t zone tends to get shiny as the day goes on.
Alyssa S.
Round Rock
Review for: Sheer more...
So a long long time ago in a galaxy far away, the ELF HD powder came in MASSIVE containers for like 6 bucks. The powder is fine and I would swear by it. But one day it disappeared from the shelves and now it’s like 7 dollars for this, which is roughly the size of the Maybelline powder. Their prices seem to be going up and the amount of product seem to be going down.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.