BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
Review for: Sheer more...
You simply cannot beat this drug store translucent powder! Does the job and it works beautifully! Great for dry to combo skin for baking and setting your foundation!
Katie G.
I've always liked using loose powder to set my liquid foundation, but I never liked adding more color because I usually ended up looking dark. So this translucent powder has been awesome ever since I got it.

A little goes a long way, and using a big fluffy face brush to spread the powder gives the most natural finish and helps keep the powder from giving your face a white-ish look.

All in all, it works great and you can't complain about the price!
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Is the best that I've used. Kept my makeup lasting all day . Great product for a good price especially if your a beginner makeup artist I highly recommend this product.
Rebecca A.
Mitchell
Love this product. Goes on super sheer and smooth, a little goes a long way. Matte finish and easy to apply for a natural feel. Great for oily or combination skin. Will buy again.
Haley E.
Reading
Review for: Sheer more...
Left horrible flashback on tan skin. My best friend used it and had no issue but she’s “porcelain” and I’m “chestnut” so the product just isn’t melanin-friendly.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
I liked the product. It worked nice as a setting powder. I also used it to bake and it did a fair job. I would repurchase! But i prefer a pressed powder instead.
Alexandria H.
I love everything that I've ever tried from ELF and this hd powder is amazing and can't wait to see what the reciepent thinks of it. I highly recommend just about everything from ELF!
RaeAnn S.
This is a great High definition setting powder. I have used many times. I enjoy the look that it gives me. I just do not like the feeling of it after I wipe it off.
Krystal V.
I felt this setting powder made my under eye area look really dry and cakey. I usually only use setting powder for my under eye area and I would not recommend this powder for that.
Krystal W.
Castle Rock, CO
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m very fair skinned and this still left me with a white cast, even using a light hand and blending well. It did nothing for the longevity of my makeup, either. It also had flashback
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.