BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tina R.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
This finishing powder is not awful but also not one that I would use everyday. I mostly use it when my foundation is just too shiny or the humidity is high. Again with E.L.F. Products, you’re basically getting what you pay for.
Jennifer C.
Fort Myers
No issues with this product. Goes on smoothly and feels great on my skin- not drying or oily. A perfect combination. Great price and you only need a small amount so you really get a great value.
Brenda F.
Edinburg, TX
I use it seldomly. It's good for quick touch ups, but bot so much for baking. I find that it leaves creases when I do. It is very affordable and can be found at any local drugstore.
Jasmin B.
If you are looking for a great translucent loose setting powder that is affordable here you go the elf powder is your friend. It works just as good as any highend setting powder
Kalinna h.
If I could give it no stars, trust me a l would. Just like the nyx one, this makes the makeup look cakey, skin looks ashy and it does nothing in your favor, beauty-wise.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I actually just got this for the very first time the other day. i was so happy i could pay for it finally. i had the hardest time looking for it, but anyway love that its affordable and love how it sets my make up just right. leaves my makeup somewhat matte and at a great cost! although just a bit messy but i can deal with that for sure.
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
I am currently useing this as a setting powder and I love it makes my make up last and me not dewy. Only down side is it is not flash proof I look white and cakey when I use flash
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
This brightens up my consider when I use this over it I do not recommend for all over the face because it does give flashback. So affordable and have different shades aswell
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this product enough that I've repurchased it 3-4 times since I first discovered it. This HD powder makes your skin looks super smooth and flawless. The purpose of this product is not to be oil controlling, so if you have very oily skin you may find that this product alone is not enough for you-- but I find that it does slightly minimize shine on days when I wear it vs. when I don't. My favorite use for this product is setting my under-eye concealer. The silky appearance of the powder really smooths over the eye area and makes it look more soft and natural. This also sets foundation beautifully-- for this, I like to use a wet beauty blender to apply the powder so that it makes my skin look flawless without looking powdery.
Ariel G.
Turlock
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this finishing powder for under the eye. There is no flash back but I do have to be careful
About using to much. If I use to much can make my under eyes look dry.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.