BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jacquelyn M.
My first ever translucent powder. I first heard about it on a YouTube channel and decided I should finally give in and buy some darn powder for my face lol and I'm so glad that I purchased this one. It's only six dollars and I'm pretty sure it's lasted me about a year. I have combo skin and can get really oily in my t-zone and even when I don't use foundation I still put it on sometimes cause I notice it helps reduce any shine. Sometimes you have to check your face for small speckles of white but that's the only bad part and they're easily brushed away. I love this stuff!
Hanna E.
Johnstown, PA
It is a great product for a low end brand however if you do use too much of the product it could show that white powder flash back on your face while taking pictures or in front of a flash
Anessa E.
Review for: Sheer more...
It does give me a little bit of an ashy look but when I mix a little baby powder in it looks great! Definitely melts right into to you skin and is super easy to apply!
Kaila P.
Lanesville , IN
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this product almost daily to set my foundation and eyes! I don't use flash photography so I'm not sure if it has flash back but for the price point I'm not upset.
jenny g.
Clinton
Review for: Sheer, Shimmer more...
love the glow that this powder gives me. if im in a hurry and dont have time for full face makeup, this gives me the light line coverage i need to make it thru the day
Jordan B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I like this powder I feel like it makes my face look nice and soft feel soft but I feel as if it leaves a little bit of a week I would recommend if you are on a budget
Mollie C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product for finishing! It doesn't leave my skin oily or cakey. I also noticed it lasts just as long if not longer then most "high end" powders I have tried.
Nicole N.
Sweet Home, OR
I love this product because it doesn't just keep the oil from coming through but it also sets my makeup and don't have a white cast when taking photos I would recommend it
Bethany C.
Huntingdon
This powder not only gives a lovely touch to your face but also is wonderful for making your lipstick 100% kiss proof! Have my best friend now swearing by this product.
Jenna K.
It's good for the price however i've tried other setting powders and it isn't very powdery conspired to others. It leaves almost a whitish film is not used carefully. I wouldn't buy it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.