BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mary R.
Clute, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Love the sleek packaging & how it makes my skin appear so flawless! I definitely recommend for anyone looking for a powder that is going to blur out those imperfections.
Leanna B.
Melrose
Review for: Sheer more...
VERY SMALL CONTAINER! I did not like how little of a product I received! It also has horrible flash back but it did brighten my under eye if they change the formula I would consider repurchase
Kalinna h.
If I could give it no stars, trust me a l would. Just like the nyx one, this makes the makeup look cakey, skin looks ashy and it does nothing in your favor, beauty-wise.
Ariel G.
Turlock
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this finishing powder for under the eye. There is no flash back but I do have to be careful
About using to much. If I use to much can make my under eyes look dry.
Addyson C.
Guthrie, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
I am currently useing this as a setting powder and I love it makes my make up last and me not dewy. Only down side is it is not flash proof I look white and cakey when I use flash
Jasmin B.
If you are looking for a great translucent loose setting powder that is affordable here you go the elf powder is your friend. It works just as good as any highend setting powder
Kelly W.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love this product enough that I've repurchased it 3-4 times since I first discovered it. This HD powder makes your skin looks super smooth and flawless. The purpose of this product is not to be oil controlling, so if you have very oily skin you may find that this product alone is not enough for you-- but I find that it does slightly minimize shine on days when I wear it vs. when I don't. My favorite use for this product is setting my under-eye concealer. The silky appearance of the powder really smooths over the eye area and makes it look more soft and natural. This also sets foundation beautifully-- for this, I like to use a wet beauty blender to apply the powder so that it makes my skin look flawless without looking powdery.
Alaine W.
I got this half price during one of ELF's many online sales. And then I tried it, and went back for more. It's SO GOOD. For the $3 each I paid, especially good. It's a finely milled powder that I found totally indistinguishable from Makeup Forever HD powder. They look the same. They apply the same. They wear the same. The packaging is simple but elegant. I threw out the puff it came with and apply with a fluffy brush or a makeup sponge. The holes in the sifter are too big, in my opinion. Too much comes out, too fast. But that is literally my only critique. I'm super pale and never notice a white cast to my face, but I'd be the last person who would. I can't say how it would work on darker complexions. For me, it's totally ideal.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
This brightens up my consider when I use this over it I do not recommend for all over the face because it does give flashback. So affordable and have different shades aswell
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
I actually just got this for the very first time the other day. i was so happy i could pay for it finally. i had the hardest time looking for it, but anyway love that its affordable and love how it sets my make up just right. leaves my makeup somewhat matte and at a great cost! although just a bit messy but i can deal with that for sure.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.