BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
The first setting powder I used, it works wonderful and is finely milled. I don’t think it helps with brightening, but it does set makeup nicely and doesn’t look powdery.
Sara C.
West Columbia
This product is great for the price it is. I do think that the powder creased on my face when I had it on for too long. I did like the finish it had on my face to start but overtime it wore off.
Cheyenne M.
I used this powder to bake my face. The first time worked well but after it made my face lose all of its dimension and I looked flat. I don't suggest using it for baking.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
Really, this has got me Shook. But not in the good way. I beat my whole face to the high heavens and then baked my face. I started creasing 1 hour after I left the house.
Staci G.
Alabaster
This powder is so very easy to blend into any skin color. It keeps my face from getting a shiny look, all day. I do not have naturally oily skin, but this helps with the little i have...love it.
Jacquelyn M.
My first ever translucent powder. I first heard about it on a YouTube channel and decided I should finally give in and buy some darn powder for my face lol and I'm so glad that I purchased this one. It's only six dollars and I'm pretty sure it's lasted me about a year. I have combo skin and can get really oily in my t-zone and even when I don't use foundation I still put it on sometimes cause I notice it helps reduce any shine. Sometimes you have to check your face for small speckles of white but that's the only bad part and they're easily brushed away. I love this stuff!
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
Works great as a setting powder, really gets in and settles for all day wear. Not too cakey but you can tell it's there, I've have finer powders that feel a lot lighter!
Brenda F.
Edinburg, TX
I use it seldomly. It's good for quick touch ups, but bot so much for baking. I find that it leaves creases when I do. It is very affordable and can be found at any local drugstore.
Sarah F.
Groveport, OH
Dupe for MUFE. It works just as well and is WAY cheaper. The packaging is pretty messy and there’s always powder everywhere, but the product inside is silky and awesome.
Ariel G.
Turlock
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this finishing powder for under the eye. There is no flash back but I do have to be careful
About using to much. If I use to much can make my under eyes look dry.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.