BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
Sets foundation great and gives me a flawless airbrushed look. It stays on all day. FINALLY a cosmetic company that makes products that are on point, deliver and can be afforded by everyone!!!! I love their products!!!
virginia p.
Carthage, Tx
Baby powder on your face would prob work the same be cheaper and have less chemicals. Did not care for it! Had to mix it with a tinted powder just to make it useable......
Savoi P.
Lawndale, NC
I love e.l.f. but this product didn't really hit my high standards for it. I had hoped this product would do what it states but, it didn't for me. I threw it out after the first couple of uses.
Rebecca M.
This powder is super great for setting your makeup. There is no SPF in it, however, I normally wear enough other things with SPF in them. The packaging is pretty good however it is pretty messy because it is a loose powder. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I love this product because it really sets your make up in place. It is easy to apply, and it doesn't cost a lot of money. It also doesn't alter the shade of your make up and make you look pale.
Jasmine M.
Gilroy, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I mean I liked it . It's not the best but it ain't bad either like it's pretty good but it's not my go to powder to be honest. But it works well it doesn't look bad either.
Ashley A.
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is super affordable and works alright. It seems very flakey and not long lasting. It also had a lot of flashback. But if you aren’t taking pictures it will do
Kamille D.
Springfield
This is a pretty good powder to use for baking if you're very fair or porcelain like me you just have to be careful to not put too much on or it will literally look white.
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
For the price this Elf High definition Powder is simply amazing!! It makes for the perfect selfie and also oil control when you are headed out. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Ana R.
I love this definition powder is the best product that works for me I totally love it And I think you would love this too best thing for your budget excellent powder best definition powder ever!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.