BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Desiree G.
Colton, CA
This powder was very messy and to fine, it flew everywhere when I opened it up. It did not work very well either. It left a white cast on my face with and with out flash .
Tyler R.
Review for: Sheer more...
Simplistic packaging and great product. This powder is great for setting the face. Truly sheer in color and lightweight. Does not cake or crease foundation. Would recommend
Brittany S.
Santa Fe
Review for: Sheer more...
I use to use this setting powder all the time. I feel like it got the job done overall, but never held that grab onto me to make me want to continue using it as a die hard.
Danielle R.
Jamesville, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is excellent for finishing your makeup look under the eyes and over your concealer. It is a great loose powder to “bake” that makeup on. I highly recommend it. The price is amazing too!
Savoi P.
Lawndale, NC
I love e.l.f. but this product didn't really hit my high standards for it. I had hoped this product would do what it states but, it didn't for me. I threw it out after the first couple of uses.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
oohh, so nice! Comparable to MUFE HD translucent powder for such a fraction of the price! Elf did a good job on this one! Very finely milled and looks gorgeous on the face!
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
Sets foundation great and gives me a flawless airbrushed look. It stays on all day. FINALLY a cosmetic company that makes products that are on point, deliver and can be afforded by everyone!!!! I love their products!!!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
It’s a great HD powder that is affordable and effective. I haven’t noticed flash back and it helps keep under eye areas from creasing. The illuminating finish is the best.
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I love this product because it really sets your make up in place. It is easy to apply, and it doesn't cost a lot of money. It also doesn't alter the shade of your make up and make you look pale.
Amanda Y.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I love to use this hint of tiny powder as a bronzer or eye shadow. The thing I love about e.l.f. Products is that they are so inexpensive it is fun to experiment with them!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.