BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
marley b.
Cypress,TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product I use it all the time when I do my makeup. You can layer this powder and it makes the look seem a lot more out there after the finishing look is complete.
Hailey K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I can’t say I don’t like this product, but it’s not my favorite. I like to use it under my eyes to brighten my eyes a little, but it takes a lot for it to make a difference. I like it enough that’s I’ve bought it a second time though!
Lexi K.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this as a cheap alternative. Some days I don't set my face and I'm fine. But it feels like repackaged baby powder. It doesn't work if you want to bake your face with it
Mariepaz A.
A bit chalky looking on my face. It's an okay product and does make my face look smooth but the texture it leaves on my face is a bit rough to the touch. The yellow hd powder was terrible when i tried it, it made my face look darker and made me look sooooo yellow and orangey.
Maria G.
I love Elf makeup products. I always use this powder to bake if I'm not using my Laura mercier translucent powder. I use this Elf one to bake my face and I absolutely love it, especially cause I have oily skin. If you have oily skin you should try out this out, you'll love it.
Chanse N.
glendale
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go-to powder because it’s cheap and works great. I have oily skin and this powder lasted for a few hours before my t-zone became oily again, but the rest of my face was crease and shine-free
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
for drugstore quality, this is a good setting powder. it has a sifter on the top which controls how much comes out. wish it was more mattifying but the price is hard to beat!
Caitlin L.
Red Bluff, CA
Very good for baking my face! I'm am a very big makeup person and it's hard to find a cheap loose powder that I can bake with that doesn't dry out my face or leave a film! Definitely would buy again
Samantha D.
Clarksville, TN
It may be my powder brush, but the product just seems like chalk. I usually love elf products but this one was a let down. It did help to set my makeup, I just didn't care for the consistency of the product
Suellen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this product for under my eyes and sometimes I setting my oily spots works really well a little bit goes a long way just remember that has a little bit of white cast but it's really good
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.