BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha T.
Raleigh, NC
This has been my go-to setting powder. Never looks chalky or white. Holds makeup in place for hours with a matte finish. Only con is that it can be difficult to get the right amount of product on the brush since it is a loose powder but that is not a criticism of this product!
Andrea C.
Ive tried this but in the color yellow since I have really dark under eyes but I found it to be way too yellow to the point where it looks weird and its just not a good look.
Haley S.
Natchez, MS
This product is okay I use it everyday when I wear makeup . I just use it under my eyes to set my makeup and keep it from sweating off and it usually lasts about half the day.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I liked it but I think it had flashback ! It felt pretty great on the skin and really set everything in place ! I would recommend trying it out ! It is a matte finish but makes your skin look smooth !
Jessica P.
Worcester, MA
Great sheer HD powder! Just as good as the more expensive brands. I use this to bake or just set my foundation. It keeps it in place much longer and makes you look photo shoot ready. This is my go to.
Caitlin L.
Red Bluff, CA
Very good for baking my face! I'm am a very big makeup person and it's hard to find a cheap loose powder that I can bake with that doesn't dry out my face or leave a film! Definitely would buy again
Hailey K.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Sheer more...
I can’t say I don’t like this product, but it’s not my favorite. I like to use it under my eyes to brighten my eyes a little, but it takes a lot for it to make a difference. I like it enough that’s I’ve bought it a second time though!
Suellen M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have used this product for under my eyes and sometimes I setting my oily spots works really well a little bit goes a long way just remember that has a little bit of white cast but it's really good
Bianca L.
I absolutely love this powder to set my foundation. Usually I put my foundation on and fill in my brows then lightly brush this all over my face, and my makeup doesn't go anywhere. Also if you put this on before bronzer or blush it makes it easier to blend. It leaves a nice silky feel to the skin when touched. But if you use a heavy hand and put to much on, then it gets cakey, and leaves a white cast on your face. It's only $6 and for that price, anyone should definitely try it!
Haley W.
Phoenix, AZ
wonderful face setting powder!! Very finely milled creates a matte finish and little to no shine after a few hours. Make up dosent crease and stays in place all day! And I would 10 outta 10 buy again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.