BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Gorgi L.
exeter, nh
I absolutely love this powder. I use it under my eyes almost every day! It is a very good product for baking and just powdering your face in general. It has a very good Matt finish and even sometimes a dewy finish.
Stephanie D.
Reno, NV
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
This is horrible. The flashback is a nightmare.  I will not use it again. Even in photos, it will give you a white cast to your skin. I have olive skin and just did not work for me.
Ariana W.
Aurora, CO
This e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder has literally saved my my life. I love setting my foundation with this powder.it gives me a soft matte finish to my full face foundation routine.
Dallas J.
United States
It works fairly well, it gives your foundation a very matte finish. But it doesn't last as long as I would like, after a few hours my makeup begins to look shiny and slightly oily.
Hillary E.
Bronx, NY
This very affordable product truly compares to the Morphe translucent powder. It is great for baking, or just setting under your eyes. It leaves your face matte. It doesn't leave harsh lines and works extremely well.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dupe for the PhotoReady powder from Smashbox. It never looks caked, the price is great, and it really helps keep my T-Zone from getting overly shiny. I love it!
Evelyn H.
Reading, PA
I really like this powder. It is wonderful for baking or just setting the face before spraying it. It is very loose so it might get a little messy and it does gave a little bit of shine to it but it's not crazy .
Karen C.
this loose powder is great for the under eye area when you use concealer easy to apply i use the bake method to do my makeup wit this powder it has a matte finish in my case.
Imelda R.
Mohave Valley, AZ
When I use to bake my face, this product was my go to. It really leaves your skin soft when applied. I love setting my eyes with this powder. It has very little to no flash back unlike other powders do.
Anna G.
Super finely milled and very soft. The yellow is kinda neon so I don't put a lot on but I feel like if they came in more colors you could really pack it on for baking and stuff
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.