BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Iris I.
Paramount, CA
I have used this powder to set concealer its ok but the only down side of this loose powder is that it gave me flash back . But if you are not taking pictures its a nice powder
Lindsay J.
Ash, NC
Very affordable (as ELF usually is) the powder is very fine and easy to apply. Does leave a white cast so be careful with pictures. But very light and sets foundation nicely. I've repurchased many times.
Imelda R.
Mohave Valley, AZ
When I use to bake my face, this product was my go to. It really leaves your skin soft when applied. I love setting my eyes with this powder. It has very little to no flash back unlike other powders do.
Alyssa J.
This product is pretty great. It works wonder when applied to a highlight area and keeps your face smooth look and your makeup on fleek. Love this product and will always buy t and recommend it to others!
Sarah P.
For the price, this HD powder cannot be beat. I use it two ways. The first is to set my foundation and I just very lightly dust it across my face with a big fluffy brush. I have definitely noticed a difference in my foundation's staying power, and it keeps me matte. I also use this underneath my foundation if I need my foundation to last all day and not budge, like going to a concert. Again, I dust it across my face, and then apply foundation like I usually do. Do be aware that there will be flashback if someone takes a picture of you! If you're going to an event with a lot of photography, avoid using this product.
Anna G.
Super finely milled and very soft. The yellow is kinda neon so I don't put a lot on but I feel like if they came in more colors you could really pack it on for baking and stuff
Lydia D.
Elizabethtown, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
Good for the price. Not the best but it definitely lasted a while. It does help keeping your makeup from lasting longer and not creasing, not for the whole day (maybe 5 hours).
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
It set my makeup just fine, I'm not sure if it has a flash back but it did make my skin feel a bit dry but I'll probably try it out a few more times to see if anything changes.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great dupe for the PhotoReady powder from Smashbox. It never looks caked, the price is great, and it really helps keep my T-Zone from getting overly shiny. I love it!
Coralys M.
Sanford, FL
This was a terrible product for my dry skin it showed every flake and every imperfection. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone like me who suffers from severely dehydrated skin .
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.