BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This setting powder is amazing. It sets your makeup so good and my concealer never moves. I think it's good for combo skin because that's what I have. I always apply it with the beauty blender and it sets so nice. I would highly recommend!
Marilyn R.
Diberville, MS
this worked great for me, ive heard others say they didnt like little sparkles it has in it but i couldnt see it at all and it didnt make my concealer crease up which is a plus!
Rachel P.
Van Buren, AR
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder this stuff is seriously amazing. I’m a professional photographer and I always keep one of these and some cotton rounds in my bag in case of sweat!
Elizabeth S.
Wyoming
I have used maybe products as a teen growing up and e.l.f. was the first introduced to me. I automatically fell in love. It was like seeing that puppy in the widow thats just calling for you to love it
Sabrina H.
Review for: Sheer more...
this works just as well as any high-end setting powder does and the price is SO RIGHT 😍 it sets my foundation and concealer so it doesn’t budge all day but doesn’t mattify me to the point of looking dry. perfection!
Melanie S.
This product is pretty good for baking. I use it on days that I know I'm but going to sweat. It last all day but only if you're not doing so much activity. Ex. Use it for work, school, lunch, movies etc
Lynn B.
Review for: Sheer more...
This wasn’t bad, but I don’t recall paying this much for it. I only bought it once as I Vientiane bad to high end. It’s good if you don’t want to spend a lot. It was matte on me.
Kimberley R.
New Haven, CT
This powder is okay for short time makeup wear. Its not a powder that i would recommend to bake with because it can leave a white cast if left on too long but other than that its a great setting powder.
Krysta R.
Not my favorite setting powder. It leaves a horrible flash back in pictures. But it got the job done and set my make up all day. Didn’t make my face feel dry either while wearing
mara l.
Newton Falls, OH
This is the first setting/finishing powder I have used, and I love it! I have a oily face and I have noticed a huge difference on keeping my face matte since I started using it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.