BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Connie G.
rialto
I absolutely swear by this stuff! I use it everyday. It gets rid of the creases under my eyes and smooths the area out. It doesn’t look cakey or dry out my under eyes at all. I love it. And it’s a really great price.
Samantha C.
The powder itself was pretty good as there was no fragrance, it was fine milled, and inexpensive... But it had HORRIBLE flash-back in photos. I personallt will not be buying again
D'yani G.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder. It brightens under my eyes with out making me look too ashy or pale. It gives a lovely finish. I would definitely recommend for the price and quality.
Jamie T.
Stockton, CA
This setting powder is amazing. It sets your makeup so good and my concealer never moves. I think it's good for combo skin because that's what I have. I always apply it with the beauty blender and it sets so nice. I would highly recommend!
Jessika G.
Me encantan los productos de elf por q son baratos y yo pobre. Q mala suerte pero la realidad amigos compren de estos super barato bueno y eso las 3 bes no me cuerdo perops ay ta
Tonia T.
Schenectady, NY
Nope. Nope. Nope. Straight silica to your face. Feels like it just beads up on contact and flys away. Did a terrible job at setting. Under eyes creased and skin was an oily mess.
Kelley M.
Montgomery Cy, MO
I can see myself falling in love with more e.l.f. products. For the price of this powder it works amazingly good. I am very impressed and will be trying out other e.l.f. products
Carly W.
Flashes back just as badly as you think it would. It does a decent job of blurring, but I cringe at the thought of how many high school photos I have with a stark-white face from this powder. I truly don’t understand the allure of these HD powders now.
Sabrina H.
Review for: Sheer more...
this works just as well as any high-end setting powder does and the price is SO RIGHT 😍 it sets my foundation and concealer so it doesn’t budge all day but doesn’t mattify me to the point of looking dry. perfection!
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I absolutely LOVE this product! For $6 it's amazing, I have dry skin with some dry patches that just won't go away and I found that this didn't emphasize my dry areas, the most amazing this about this is that it makes my face look PORE-LESS! It really hides your pores! The only downside to this product, and why I didn't give this 5 stars is because you get a white cast when you take a picture, especially flash photography your face will look like a ghost. If you aren't taking picture definitely try this product! But no way if you're taking pictures.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.