BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Susan M.
South Hadley
Great cheap price. Works well. I’ve used this for plenty of occasions. It doesn’t leave a white cast in pictures and helps to keep lines/creases from showing up. I used this for prom which made me look flawless.
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I ordered a huge amount of products from elf with about 20 things in it. This powder was one of the items. I was so excited when this package came in and I guess I forgot that elf makeup is generally cheap. Anyways you get a good amount of product in the container but it is MESSY I put this on my face and it ended up all over my black leggings and it stained. It also creases under your eyes so forget about using it for setting under eye concealer. Also the packaging was cute and minimalistic but the cap does not close tightly and it spilled all over my bag, stained that too. Also do not apply this if you are in any way sweaty/ oily Bc it will cling to the sweaty areas and look chunky. It is also very chalky and makes you look like a powdered donut and the flashback is horrible. I would like to say I enjoyed this product because I normally am in love with everything elf makes but this is a huge no no from me. But it’s sort of expected when you buy a product this cheap.
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Amberly W.
Hernando, FL
This product works wonders it leaves my face MATTE but also smooth.I love using this to set my under eyes. In my opinion the packaging could be slightly neater but I would most definitely buy this product again!
Jackie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a fantastic product! It seriously keeps my makeup in tact all day. I can definitely tell when I forget to wear it! The price is amazing too! Super cheap and totally worth it!
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
Do you want to matte-ify your face for a few bucks? Dust this over your makeup and you will feel less oily and fresher than just having normal makeup on. I love it and it’s so cheap!!
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
I bought this thinking it was normal powder. I guess that's my fault not paying attention. I still used over my normal foundation and powder hut couldn't really tell it did anything.
Alexandria M.
Great for the price! Only 6 bucks at Target. Has a bit of a white tint that takes a little bit longer to blend than your average translucent powder. Cannot beat it for the price. Comes with plenty of product and I would definitely buy again.
Erin H.
Davenport, IA
I did not like this powder at all. It was extremely drying and gives horrible flashback. It did seem to hold my makeup in place but I would totally rather spend a little extra to get something of better quality.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this powder for setting my undereyes. It doesn't give and flash back and prevents creasing all day. It looks white in the packaging but is translucent on the face
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.