BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Macy K.
gracey
Review for: Sheer more...
I would not recommend this powder especially if you are taking pictures with flash! The flashback is terrible and I feel the powder is just to thin! Made my makeup look very unnatural
Erin H.
Davenport, IA
I did not like this powder at all. It was extremely drying and gives horrible flashback. It did seem to hold my makeup in place but I would totally rather spend a little extra to get something of better quality.
Shantell S.
Metairie, LA
Great option for a good affordable setting powder, does give a little flash back with camera flash but if just using it to set foundation or concealer. I don't recommend baking with it.
Daniella D.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I love this powder for setting my undereyes. It doesn't give and flash back and prevents creasing all day. It looks white in the packaging but is translucent on the face
Pamela D.
Dover
I use this definition powder every time I finish with my makeup I use it to set it up my makeup especially under my eyes and I really like the texture and I like that is translucent it doesn't let your face white
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Ive never used a setting spray or powder but i purchased this the other day and started using it as a finishing powder after my primer , concealer, and liquid foundation and it made my face look much more flawless. My skin is usually oily but after applying this is felt somewhat dry. It did crease alot under my eyes, The product itself it pretty large which is a good thing because you can dump the powder into the top and dip any size brush into it. This definetly made my makeup last longer and skin feel so smooth!
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this HD powder! ELF HD powder is quite comparable to Make Up For Ever HD powder which is 28 dollars more expensive! ELF HD powder is finely milled so it is smooth and soft feeling on my face. The powder sets my foundation and concealer flawlessly and does not look cakey whenever I apply it heavily. Even though the powder is white, it will not change the color of my foundation or face. The powder mattifies my face so it does not look oily. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging because the powder gets everywhere since it is a loose powder. Disregarding the packaging, the product as a whole is amazing!
Jackie B.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a fantastic product! It seriously keeps my makeup in tact all day. I can definitely tell when I forget to wear it! The price is amazing too! Super cheap and totally worth it!
Christina F.
I love this powder for setting my tinted moisturizer. I tend to get oily in my t-zone and this helps prevent that. It doesn't settle into fine lines and won't cake up around my nose.
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
For a while I adored this product! I used it every single day for any look I did. It looks great on the skin, leaves a SUPPPPERRR silky finish to the skin, it mattifies your skin as well, no shimmer to my knowledge(I could be wrong, it's been a while.) I just loved it! I used it for setting my under eye concealer and locking it into place. Buuut, when I went to an event where there was tons of flash photography, it wasn't until seeing the pictures after that I noticed that it left my under eyes looking very "cakey." That isn't the right word but I couldn't find a better on. Basically, it left my under eyes looking white and powdery in flash photography as if I had just plopped on the powder and left it there with no blending. It was actually pretty embarrassing. But before that little fiasco, I really like the product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.