BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Susan M.
South Hadley
Great cheap price. Works well. I’ve used this for plenty of occasions. It doesn’t leave a white cast in pictures and helps to keep lines/creases from showing up. I used this for prom which made me look flawless.
Kelley S.
Clermont
I love this setting powder so much! I use it to set my under eye conceal I love the way it feels nice and light and is translucent so it doesn't show, just sets the concealer to last!
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
I ordered a huge amount of products from elf with about 20 things in it. This powder was one of the items. I was so excited when this package came in and I guess I forgot that elf makeup is generally cheap. Anyways you get a good amount of product in the container but it is MESSY I put this on my face and it ended up all over my black leggings and it stained. It also creases under your eyes so forget about using it for setting under eye concealer. Also the packaging was cute and minimalistic but the cap does not close tightly and it spilled all over my bag, stained that too. Also do not apply this if you are in any way sweaty/ oily Bc it will cling to the sweaty areas and look chunky. It is also very chalky and makes you look like a powdered donut and the flashback is horrible. I would like to say I enjoyed this product because I normally am in love with everything elf makes but this is a huge no no from me. But it’s sort of expected when you buy a product this cheap.
Jessica D.
I absolutely love this HD powder! ELF HD powder is quite comparable to Make Up For Ever HD powder which is 28 dollars more expensive! ELF HD powder is finely milled so it is smooth and soft feeling on my face. The powder sets my foundation and concealer flawlessly and does not look cakey whenever I apply it heavily. Even though the powder is white, it will not change the color of my foundation or face. The powder mattifies my face so it does not look oily. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging because the powder gets everywhere since it is a loose powder. Disregarding the packaging, the product as a whole is amazing!
Shantell S.
Metairie, LA
Great option for a good affordable setting powder, does give a little flash back with camera flash but if just using it to set foundation or concealer. I don't recommend baking with it.
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
For a while I adored this product! I used it every single day for any look I did. It looks great on the skin, leaves a SUPPPPERRR silky finish to the skin, it mattifies your skin as well, no shimmer to my knowledge(I could be wrong, it's been a while.) I just loved it! I used it for setting my under eye concealer and locking it into place. Buuut, when I went to an event where there was tons of flash photography, it wasn't until seeing the pictures after that I noticed that it left my under eyes looking very "cakey." That isn't the right word but I couldn't find a better on. Basically, it left my under eyes looking white and powdery in flash photography as if I had just plopped on the powder and left it there with no blending. It was actually pretty embarrassing. But before that little fiasco, I really like the product.
Macy K.
gracey
Review for: Sheer more...
I would not recommend this powder especially if you are taking pictures with flash! The flashback is terrible and I feel the powder is just to thin! Made my makeup look very unnatural
Courtney P.
Brandon, MS
I bought this thinking it was normal powder. I guess that's my fault not paying attention. I still used over my normal foundation and powder hut couldn't really tell it did anything.
Ashley M.
Review for: Sheer more...
The tube is really small and it's clung to all of my dry patches the finish was night but not on my skin type is was easy to apply but it just doesn't work out for my skin I wouldn't buy this again for myself .
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.