BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jo J.
Spring, TX
It is easy to apply, great at setting but can use too much and get cakey. SOOO much flashback in photos. But if you are someone who wants to use it on a regular basis, this is great! It is loose so can get everywhere so that is something to keep in mind.
Emily E.
Nora, VA
The ELF high deff. powder is wonderful! The matte finish is just want I wanted and is super good
For my oily skin! You can even use this stuff to bake as well as set. The price is great and the product is amazing!!
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
I've used this several times and I can never note a difference. Must say it is worth a try for the amount its worth, but I personally do not see any type of difference when I apply it.
Lauren A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
Do you want to matte-ify your face for a few bucks? Dust this over your makeup and you will feel less oily and fresher than just having normal makeup on. I love it and it’s so cheap!!
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Alexandria M.
Great for the price! Only 6 bucks at Target. Has a bit of a white tint that takes a little bit longer to blend than your average translucent powder. Cannot beat it for the price. Comes with plenty of product and I would definitely buy again.
Susan M.
South Hadley
Great cheap price. Works well. I’ve used this for plenty of occasions. It doesn’t leave a white cast in pictures and helps to keep lines/creases from showing up. I used this for prom which made me look flawless.
Kerri B.
So far so good! I was using setting spray before discovering this gem but now I use this! Not gonna lie the packaging made it a little messy when opened and the little sponge that comes with it never gets used and just makes opening it a little messy other than that it’s a pretty nice product!
erika r.
Spring Valley, CA
This product is really good for its price. I personally use it only under my eyes to set my concealer and it works great! The only cons is that if you don't moisturize enough it will leave your skin feeling dry so make sure you moisturizer a lot ! But I still use it ,for everyday its great.
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this product every morning and I love it! It has a matte finish and leaves your face looking very fresh. It is very affordable and works even better than the price. However it does leave your face looking a little pale which is the only con.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.