BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
RIDDY🌵 F.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is ok. When I was baking with it, it took away my concealer and foundation! It was so drying. It clung to my dry patches and it doesn’t set my makeup at all. I wouldn’t repurchase at all.
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Only complaint that I have with this powder is it's desire to set in all my fine lines and wrinkles. Other than that, it keeps oil off your face, mattifies, and does not have a distinctive smell.
Erika A.
Liberal, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is amazing for the price. Also this product does not cast flashback. This product has a matte finish. Definitely recommend if you haven’t gotten this product you should lol.
claudia e.
Very good setting powder and even better price! I love it soo much because stays on my face all day long and if I try to take selfies with a flash you can't even tell I'm using makeup! It gives you that flawless look
Leah T.
I haven't used this product a lot, but it does set the face for a very good amount of time. considering the price and how cheap it is, it is a good powder. elf cosmetics is one of my favorite drugstore brands.
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good setting powder but I am giving it two stars because it give very bad flash back in photos. It give a natural finish, but I did notice my skin getting oily while wearing it
Madison W.
I did not like this product at all. It was making my makeup come off after applying. It made my skin look too white, dry and flaky. No sun protection. I would not recommend this product.
Taylor S.
It's a good powder to set your foundation with. I wouldn't use it if I was going to a photo shoot or prom or anywhere that's flashing lights because it washes you out and makes you look white. I wouldn't really use it again
Sinclair F.
Maitland, FL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
For the price it is a good setting powder. It is a matte finish and has no shimmer or anything. It last about 3 hours before it starts to get a bit oily. I’m not a huge fan of the tint.
Jessica F.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
This product was eh it did it's job and set things beautifully but it left a horrible flashback and tended to look very powdery, but for the price it is not bad because it does the job.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.