BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tara J.
Sherman oaks, CA
I am absolutely love this powder so much I have gone through multiple boxes of it. Also this doesn't leave a white undertone. It's stunning I would buy this again in a heart beat.
Taylor S.
It's a good powder to set your foundation with. I wouldn't use it if I was going to a photo shoot or prom or anywhere that's flashing lights because it washes you out and makes you look white. I wouldn't really use it again
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Works good and how keep me from looking to shiny but have to be careful not to put too much of this powder on. Felt like it lightened my make up and left a white cast when taking photos.
Jessica G.
Warner Robins, GA
Only complaint that I have with this powder is it's desire to set in all my fine lines and wrinkles. Other than that, it keeps oil off your face, mattifies, and does not have a distinctive smell.
Ruby S.
Centerville, UT
Review for: Sheer more...
This works SO well to set my foundation. I have natural oily skin, and this helped combat that. I've had incredibly dry skin lately, so most powders make my face look cakey but this doesn't at all. And it's so cheap!
Sierra F.
Clearfield
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder works well for all over the face, but leaves the under eye creased and shows lots of wrinkles. Makes your skin feel velvety smooth, but it also has a touch of shimmer/glitter particles that are unnatural
Brittany H.
Newton, GA
I honestly have a love hate relationship with this product. It is absolutely great for setting makeup and baking but once you're done. However I give this 4 stars because with most of my setting powders I usually do a flashback test and THIS PRODUCT reflects back SOOOO much. I legitmately look like a ghost. I would say this product is AMAZING for daytime wear but if you're planning to go to a club and/or take flash photography I highly suggest you not wear it at night unless you're ok with looking like a patchy, dry skin, ghost. I really dont mind wearing this in the day because the overall finish is great and there is light and no flash photography. I also don't wear makeup daily or to the point where I'm in a club everyday or in the dark taking flash photography daily. So overall, GREAT product but i DO NOT like the flash back it gives.
Leigh M.
Fort Sam Houston
I wasn't a fan of this powder. It seemed to leave my face overly white and set on top of my make-up instead of melting into the skin. I wouldn't repurchase and I didn't finish the container I bought.
Madison W.
I did not like this product at all. It was making my makeup come off after applying. It made my skin look too white, dry and flaky. No sun protection. I would not recommend this product.
Michelle E.
Apex, NC
This powder does it's job and sets foundation well, but when you use it for baking, flashback is inevitable, so don't wear this powder if you are going to an event with lots of pictures
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.