BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Lindsey M.
Holland, MI
I love this product! For the price you get such a nice finish to your make up routine! It's the perfect matte finish that truly hides any imperfections! Love it! For 6$ you can't go wrong!!
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
This is an amazing product but the price is what keeps me coming back for more. E.l.f. Products are always below reasonable price but the amount of high definition powder that you get is insane. And it leaves my face even and set. This will last me through a 12 hr work day!!
Sheila J.
Harrison, AR
I use this every single day and always will it is the best setting powder on the market, in my opinion
- and I have tried most of them. It makes my skin flawless and my makeup last all day.
Alexandra K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product sets my makeup and keeps it in place. I use this to bake my concealer and it works. It's very cheap and as a college student finding affordable products that work is a big plus. I would definitely buy again.
Nicolee S.
Clermont, FL
I wanted to try out new setting powders and this didn't do it for me I wasn't a fan of this product because after applying it left a shiny glittery layer on top . So when I took photos with flash you can see the product
Shelby C.
Conroe, TX
This works great as a finishing touch to foundation. It makes my foundation and skin look nice and flawless. It help with under-eye concealer, but has a tendency to settle in the fine lines. I usually purchase this product at Target. It is a really great product for the price, I would buy it again.
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I love the way this powder makes my skin feel..so soft and smooth, like a baby's bum. BUT it gives off the worst white cast in pictures, which almost completely deters me away from this product. I take a lot of pictures and I can't stand to have that ghost face! But if you rarely take photos then you will love this product! It helps smooth out those fine lines and wrinkles to give a softer focus to the face. If it weren't for the white cast I would give this product an A. The packaging is also quite annoying..you cannot(I swear) open it up without it spilling out over the edges. Although that doesn't really bother me too much, I hate to waste product!
Kendra K.
Eden Valley, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
I have the small version of this. It is great for travel! I have oily under eyes, and it does a great job of making sure my concealer doesn’t crease and stays in place all day long. It is a small amount, but it will last you forever!
Olivia E.
This is a good setting powder. It locks your concealer in and is good for baking. The only dislike I have for this product is that a little goes a long way and if you use too much/bake too long you will get bad flashback.
Carolyn P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
THIS PRODUCT HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST FLASH BACK I HAVE EVER SEEN. I wore it on the first day of my cruise and the cruise pictures were HORRENDOUS. So dry. Do not buy- and I usually love Elf.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.