BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mely T.
west palm beach
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product. The powder does explode everywhere, but it's amazing to set and cover concealer. It's much cheaper and works well
BOTTOM LINE Yes, I would recommend this to a friend its alot better for baking
Ali D.
Lake Worth, FL
I love love love this setting powder. absolutely perfect for baking the undereyes. provides a soft and smooth finish. You could honestly use the powder puff it comes with to apply and a big powder brush to wipe it away after baking. my go to when it comes to not only my own makeup, but also my clients
Kari W.
Ironton, OH
This is definitely a good finishing powder for the price. Its not as finely milled as Tarte's Smooth Operator. It does a decent job at smoothing my pores. It does have some flashback in flash photography. So beware.
Sarah D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
Really like this for daily use over my foundation. I have to be careful not to use too much because it can be a bit too white. However, it’s great for baking under eye concealer and setting foundation.
Sarah C.
Valrico, FL
Love love love this! The foundation I use, albeit pretty, makes me feel sticky. This powder makes my face completely smooth and lovely! Plus, it's super cheap - I actually got it in a free giftset from buying on elf's site!
Marina N.
Morris Plains, NJ
This product has an interesting feel after baking or setting your foundation. It leaves your face almost feeling I would say maybe siliconey. This products biggest set back is that it gives horrible flashback in pictures .
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
I got this product in Sheer and it was good but not all that great. When I applied it, not to "bake" but to just set my concealer, I only left it on for a couple of seconds then brushed it off but it still appeared "white" no matter how hard or how many times I tried to completely brush it off.

Positive things I would say is that it got rid of any wrinkles/lines I had under my eyes, and in natural daylight/daylight hours of using this, it looks good. The price is about $6 at Target when I purchased it so it wasn't too bad. It had a powder puff and a lid to prevent spilling over.

Negative things are that with flash photography, you WILL have a white face. I even tried to put my darker powder on top of it but it still flashed with a white cast all over my face. Literally "ghost-face". Unfortunately I had to return it because of that and as well as its not "user friendly" in my opinion to medium/medium-dark/dark skin. But if you can make it work then hey, go for it!
Billie L.
Fargo, ND
I use this to set all my makeup and it is PERFECT! My skin is combination and I makes it feel like silk. A little goes a long ways and it last a long time! It makes my makeup stay in place perfectly and it was so cheap!
Desiree E.
Macomb , IL
This powder is good for setting everything you've applied. I use it when I bake my face to keep under my eyes from creasing. It works well for all skin complexion.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This was kind of a pain to use. It seemed like I either applied too much. Or not enough. It settled into my fine lines and seems like it looked cakey. But on the rest of my face it looked gorgeous.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.