BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Meaghan D.
Garner, NC
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love these mainly because of the price. They work great and you can’t beat the cost on them. The corrective yellow is my favorite. And it leaves you with a long lasting matte finish. I always have these in my makeup bag
Amber B.
Butler , MO
Absolutely can not go wrong with this powder. I found mine at target for 6.00 (I've read you can find it cheaper, but I was in store and thought why not)
Ok, before I get into this review I want to state the main reason I went for this product is 1) my face seems to never want to stay matte 2) I needed a solid setting powder. 3) my face does crazy things sometimes, sometimes I feel like I have dry skin, other times it's clearly a combo of oily and dry and at other times I'm broke out like I should have been in my teen years.
The packaging is to be expected for the elf line ( in hindsight I think a pressed powder compact would be more user friendly) the powder puff included works fine to apply, I've read a lot of reviews that people hate it but it doesn't bother me a bit. This product reminds me of bare minerals mineral veil. This was a great buy I love it !
Chelsey P.
WINCHESTER, KY
I love the way this powder makes my skin feel..so soft and smooth, like a baby's bum. BUT it gives off the worst white cast in pictures, which almost completely deters me away from this product. I take a lot of pictures and I can't stand to have that ghost face! But if you rarely take photos then you will love this product! It helps smooth out those fine lines and wrinkles to give a softer focus to the face. If it weren't for the white cast I would give this product an A. The packaging is also quite annoying..you cannot(I swear) open it up without it spilling out over the edges. Although that doesn't really bother me too much, I hate to waste product!
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
I’m seriously impressed with this powder. I didn’t expect much from a cheap brand but this is in my top five! Everybody needs to try this powder ASAP! I’ve bought it multiple times and it’s seriously amazing.
Lindsey M.
Holland, MI
I love this product! For the price you get such a nice finish to your make up routine! It's the perfect matte finish that truly hides any imperfections! Love it! For 6$ you can't go wrong!!
Sheila J.
Harrison, AR
I use this every single day and always will it is the best setting powder on the market, in my opinion
- and I have tried most of them. It makes my skin flawless and my makeup last all day.
Stevie S.
Cawood, KY
This is a great drugstore product, it is inexpensive and will do the job if it's all you can afford. I have used this product a few times and used it on friends while doing their makeup. I would repurchase if I needed to!
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
This is an amazing product but the price is what keeps me coming back for more. E.l.f. Products are always below reasonable price but the amount of high definition powder that you get is insane. And it leaves my face even and set. This will last me through a 12 hr work day!!
Brittany B.
This stuff is great for setting makeup and baking, I would say one of my top 5 favorite translucent powders. My only complaint is that they don't make a bigger bottle
Olivia E.
This is a good setting powder. It locks your concealer in and is good for baking. The only dislike I have for this product is that a little goes a long way and if you use too much/bake too long you will get bad flashback.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.