BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amber H.
Salinas, CA
Use this product to set your makeup. This is not a product where you'll see a big difference after applying but it performs beautifully. HD powders help to give a smooth air brushed look, absorbs oil and helps to hide fine lines. Do not use the puff to apply this product! Use either a fan brush or a big fluffy brush for a light application - you don't need a lot. This powder is very finely milled so it's excellent quality but for the same reason be careful when opening package as the product tends to go everywhere. This is very comparable to the hd powder from Makeup Forever but it is much much more affordable. MUF is $32 for 9.9 grams and ELF is $6 for 8 grams and you can always find a sale or promo code for the ELF website. Comes in a couple of different shades - translucent, shimmer & a corrective yellow. (I have the translucent). Also don't use this if you will be in flash photography (any professional pictures) as it will give your skin a white cast in the pictures.
Kayla L.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Sheer more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVD THIS PRODUCT. Let me first start by saying that this is my holy grail product for makeup that looks flawless all day long. I have oily skin, and while I know that this is not what it’s purpose is, it certainly works perfectly fine for me. I like to put this on before I apply my foundation and concealer so it kind of makes my makeup look smooth and not cakey—kind I’d like a powder primer.. and then I apply a few swipes with my stippling brush on my T-zone because that is where I get the oiliest. And let me tell you... it does wonders. I’ve gotten many compliments on how my makeup looks very flawless, and almost as if I’m not wearing makeup at all!! As I go throughout the day, if I feel as though my face is looking a little shiny, then I’ll just do some touch ups, but for the most part, this is what makes my makeup stay in tact and looking fresh as if I had just put it on! I have bought this three times, and will continue to buy this for as long as I live!
Billie L.
Fargo, ND
I use this to set all my makeup and it is PERFECT! My skin is combination and I makes it feel like silk. A little goes a long ways and it last a long time! It makes my makeup stay in place perfectly and it was so cheap!
Daisy G.
Lakewood, CA
Okay then I'll ask her to go to the movies she just came me when I go look on the dress I like her lol I love it lol I just came and I just came the way I did she was like I did not have to
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
For what you pay for, its alright. However, I find it to cake up too much and there’s a definite flashback. i pretty much only pick it up when i’m traveling and i’ve forgotten my own at home.
Noel S.
St. Louis , Missouri
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I really like this setting powder because it leaves your skin extremely matte after you immediately apply it or use it to bake. I just don't like the white cast it gives from flashing lights.
Jackie O.
Garland, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I wanted to like this because it’s affordable and ELF is usually pretty good. It leaves weird tiny while balls on your face and looks super powdery even after setting spray. Not a fan at all.
Miranda M.
Even tho this is an affordable setting powder it's not worth it. It flashes back really bad in pictures. The packaging is compact and nice. But it leaves a cast on your face. I won't repurchase it.
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Sheer more...
This high definition powder from e.l.f leaves a great finish. It’s soft and matte. I use it for my under eye area to prevent creasing. It’s a great value, for sure! I’ll definitely buy again!
Shelby C.
Conroe, TX
This works great as a finishing touch to foundation. It makes my foundation and skin look nice and flawless. It help with under-eye concealer, but has a tendency to settle in the fine lines. I usually purchase this product at Target. It is a really great product for the price, I would buy it again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.