BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Maddie G.
Sugar Land, TX
I loved it the first time I purchased, but when I went to get another one they only had the shimmer ones. I put it on & my face literally looked sparkly. I havent touched it since then. If you like shimmer then you might like.
Amanda G.
Glencoe, Al
This powder is my go to. It really does help conceal imperfections and I can throw in on fast. It is also affordable! I have sensitive skin and haven't had any problems with allergies or breakouts!
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
hi, guys how are you ? I am youtuber and I love having my face up to date and I would really like to try this product and recommend it through my youtube channel ..
I'm jay king, that's my youtube channel, greetings guys.. :D ps: IM YOUTUBER WE CAN MAKE A COLLABORATION.
Elsie H.
Naples, FL
It's a good product, but it does leave a white residue and you get the white flashback as well. But you get what you paid for, it's something that I use when I'm low on one of my high end powders.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Review for: Sheer more...
This was being reviewed as a dupe for MUFE setting powder and I didn’t find it to be the same at all. It was fairly messy and light weight... but a little too chalky looking on the skin for my taste.
kyla r.
Clover
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is an okay powder. it definitely does it’s job and keeps your makeup on all day, but by the end of the day makeup will start to look cakey and not too good. this powder also has terrible flashback but hey, it’s cheap!
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Great setting powder, comparable with MACs setting powder, the packaging is light but sturdt so I don't worry about it falling and breaking , whihc has already happened to me with 2 mac set powders
Audrey M.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer more...
My favorite powder I literally keep going back to. It gives me a very soft look that hides lines and smooths my face wonderfully. It goes on very light but a little bit goes a very long way and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Sarah L.
Conway , AR
This setting powder is pretty good. Helps set your makeup and creates a nice matte finish. However, if you want to do 'baking' I wouldn't recommend this powder because it doesn't go on thick enough
Emily W.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Eh it’s okay. I don’t really have much to say about this product. You usually get what you pay for and if you’re starting out you might want to try this. Tried it and stayed with the Laura Mercier.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.