BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
It does the job correctly, whether you be setting your face or baking your face. But the smell of HAS is not very pleasant, and I often feel I am choking on it when doing that portion of my makeup.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Great setting powder, comparable with MACs setting powder, the packaging is light but sturdt so I don't worry about it falling and breaking , whihc has already happened to me with 2 mac set powders
Brittany R.
Snellville, GA
I would compare this to high end!!! It does the trick of setting nicely.. I didn't see that white reflection left but some setting powders when taking a pic! I love it!!
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
For a lower end powder it did the job ok. The powder didn't go on add well as higher end powders that I've used but i picked it up because it was a value. I would use it again when money is tight.
Jairlen S.
11431nw 76 terr medley fl 33178
hi, guys how are you ? I am youtuber and I love having my face up to date and I would really like to try this product and recommend it through my youtube channel ..
I'm jay king, that's my youtube channel, greetings guys.. :D ps: IM YOUTUBER WE CAN MAKE A COLLABORATION.
Fatima A.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
Although this is not as fine milled as most setting powders (making it difficult to bake) it does a good job of preventing creasing and smoothening tacky or sticky face makeup to prevent transfer.
Maddie G.
Sugar Land, TX
I loved it the first time I purchased, but when I went to get another one they only had the shimmer ones. I put it on & my face literally looked sparkly. I havent touched it since then. If you like shimmer then you might like.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Is the softest powder I have, leaves the skin like silk. Leaves the skin matte with all type of product and lasts long in the skin. I usually pass it on the face once and then within 5 or 6 hours.
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
Review for: Sheer more...
This was being reviewed as a dupe for MUFE setting powder and I didn’t find it to be the same at all. It was fairly messy and light weight... but a little too chalky looking on the skin for my taste.
Emily W.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Eh it’s okay. I don’t really have much to say about this product. You usually get what you pay for and if you’re starting out you might want to try this. Tried it and stayed with the Laura Mercier.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.