BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Judith A.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This was my first powered I ever bought and experience with. I was still learning to do my makeup and trying to experience new things but it didn’t do the job as well at first but I can’t say much since I was still learning. Very affordable
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
This isn’t my favorite I felt it dried my foundation leaving my face looking like I hadn’t moisturized. I usually stick to pressed powder for this reason. I feel it stayed in the fine lines of my face
Ida C.
River Edge, NJ
I didn't think I would like this. But I received it for free in the mail and when I tried it I absolutely loved it especially under my eyes with a wet sponge it just makes your skin so smooth I love it
Kellie V.
Elgin, OK
This is a dupe (in my opinion) for the makeup forever powder. The price is amazing and the product speaks for itself. I repurchase over and over, especially when I can’t justify buying expensive makeup
tahina v.
pembroke pines
i like it a lot it works really good it actually does help your make up stay in place it's easy to apply with anything pros is it leaves ur face matte cons it's just messy i would recommend to others.
Rise C.
Williston , ND
This is my go to baking dupe! Super affordable and makes it guilt free when trying out a new look that I'm probably going to wash off after I've snapped a few selfies.
peyton r.
O Fallon, IL
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder gives TERRIBLE FLASHBACK!!! i used this product to bake under my eyes and it was a mistake!! i think it’s ok to use in small amounts around the face, but do not bake with this or cake it on because you will regret it!! 😩
Veronica H.
York, PA
This is a very thin powder and it's super white. A little bit goes a long way. It can get everywhere but with a little practice you can master it. It's cheap and it works great, cant ask for more
Mattie F.
Review for: Sheer more...
My absolutely favorite setting powder, ever! It's affordable and it's comes with a lot of product. It's sheer, but doesn't have a lot of backflash! It's packaged very well, and is well hard to spill.
Daniella C.
Stratford, CT
I heard many positives aspects of this product. I initially saw it as a dupe for the it cosmetics powder so I had to try it. I think its very similar and any skin type can use it! I would recommend this product to all my friends and will definitely buy it again!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.