BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mel L.
San Antonio , TX
This isn’t my favorite I felt it dried my foundation leaving my face looking like I hadn’t moisturized. I usually stick to pressed powder for this reason. I feel it stayed in the fine lines of my face
laura w.
Works fine, doesn't flash. I do not like the packaging and it gives a matte finish. Its easy to apply with a wet beauty blender. Don't think it protects me from the sun but i would recommend it to you. Great product for a small price.
Isabelle C.
New York
This powder is really good for baking your face. It is very easy to apply and best to apply using a beauty sponge. It is best for oily skin types. It is a matte finish. I would recommend this product.
Justina B.
I love this product! The powder is finely milled and really sets the undereye concealer! I like to use a different brush with it because the brush that it comes with is just a bit too difficult and small to work with. Love this stuff!
tahina v.
pembroke pines
i like it a lot it works really good it actually does help your make up stay in place it's easy to apply with anything pros is it leaves ur face matte cons it's just messy i would recommend to others.
Brittney C.
Nicely fine powder that seeks my makeup. I'm glad they changed the packaging because the old one always left a mess. I don't believe this would work well for darker complexions as it may be too white.
Shelby P.
Jacksonville, FL
this product is ok for the price. i would definitely recommend trying out a higher end product just to see how they compare for your skin type though. for me it works ok but is not long lasting. .....
Alejandra W.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I truly love this product!!! Totally worth it! And it’s only $6 bucks!! It leaves your skin feeling fabulous!! And I just adds more definition to your finish makeup look! I hope you guys give it a try!
Erika D.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very fine, very messy. Not good for baking. Not great for setting. Comes with a lot of product but you lose a ton of it each time you open and close it. It gets all over the place. Will not repurchase.
Rianne T.
Lutz, FL
I love love love this finishing power it is my go too for powders I can always count on it to do the job and not let my makeup move during the day I can get a full 8 hours with this product I will be purchasing again
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.