BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Great setting powder. This and another brand air spun loose powder have been the best so far for my oily skin. So far these have been the best even compared to many high-end brands. Right now I am preferring the other one to this because it seems to help with my oily skin a bit more and the product last longer too, but this is still a favorite.
Taylor Z.
Rossville, IN
I did not like this at all. It gave my skin a white cast. It also did not hold up throughout the day. I got really oily even though I don’t have very oily skin. There are much better powders that are cheap.
Danairi M.
I like this powder for my undereyes because that where I noticed wrinkles the only problem is that it does have flashback so I wouldn't recommend it for a special event, I guess for everyday use is fine
Mariana R.
This is a great everyday loose powder to keep you matte through your day. The only down problem with this product would be, it gives you flash back. Very nice on regular camera use but in person it can also make face look very Powderie.
Hannah B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder. I use it mostly in my t-zone to minimize the oiliness that I get there, and it works really well. It's a good deal because it's e.l.f., so I don't feel guilty about using it. I will definitely buy it again when I use up the container that I already have.
𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖊 ♥.
Palm Bay
It’s alright, I just wish it were more finely milled so it’d melt into my skin easier with a wet beauty blender. The powder sets concealer just as any other powder would’ve done and it’s very affordable.
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Great powder! Even though it's one of e.l.f.'s more expensive products at $6, it's still pretty cheap in terms of makeup.

I know there've been a few complaints about how messy it can get. I have found a very slight solution to that problem. There's a sticker that covers the holes of the actual container inside so that the product won't come out before you open it. You take this sticker off to open it. However, you can stick the sticker back on so that you have a temporary barrier that covers the holes and prevents the powder from leaving the container if you jostle it around. It is temporary, however, since the stickiness will tend to fade away after a while.

Despite that, the product itself is very nice. The powder is finely milled and really soft to the touch. It is possible to go heavy handed with this product, which would result in a white sheen. It's very easy to just blend this out with a fluffy brush to just blend it out more.
DeOnna C.
Central, SC
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This was such a nice powder. It felt so smooth on the skin and was easy to apply. It did help to make my makeup last all day. It gave me a matte finish which I loved. I would buy it again in the future.
Catherine Linette a.
I used this powder for a long time and stopped just to try something else. But this is really good for setting the entire face, I will not use it to bake my undereye area because it make some flashback. I have really enjoy this powder for daytime events.
Ysabel L.
New York City
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Me fascina este polvo para cubrir imperfecciones de ojeras y crear iluminación en mis maquillajes. La consistencia es súper suave y es de excelente calidad. Estoy contenta con esta compra y lo recomiendo
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.