BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Janessa C.
This is really good for setting your foundation or if you just want a soft feel to your face. Use a big brush to apply. And it's great for baking your face too! I use this a lot for baking and I was never dissatisfied.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I’m honestly not good at makeup so I couldn’t explain it very well but it helps keep the foundation around my lips from cracking. Definitely easy to apply but I don’t think I’d buy it again after I’ve used it all up.
clarice-maryam z.
houston, TX
i really like it!! its my first one & i really like how it's not expensive. i don't use it all the time but when i do i can see a little difference. the only problem is is that it's a little messy applying
Yadira A.
Modesto, CA
This stuff is the finishing touch that both sets my makeup and erases any last traces of those annoying imperfections while giving a wonderful soft focus effect. To answer some questions I had before I received this item... It does not have a shimmer to it and it is extremely fine and a little bit goes a long way. I would recommend skipping the puff that comes with it for a soft all over face brush. I would also warn that due to the extremely fine nature of the powder, it can get a little messy if you are not careful. Don't breathe to hard around this stuff! But the risk of creating a powder cloud in your bathroom is far outweighed by the amazing performance of this product. E.L.F. has it listed as six dollars on their website. If you are planning to get more of their products it might make sense to shop at their site rather than here. They often have deals for free shipping or other deals that can make shipping a non-issue and the end price cheaper. If this is the only product you are buying and there are no deals, amazon does have the best price I've seen.
Mariah D.
Brookings , SD
Great alternative to a high end powder. Can get a little cakey. If you have dry skin make sure you wear a good moisturizer. Excellent price for the amount of product you receive. Does produce some flashback in photos.
Tara S.
I use the white translucent loose powder. It goes on smooth and looks great. Doesn't cake on my face. I like the loose much better than the pressed powder. I seem to get to much pressed powder on my brush.
Alyssa H.
Brownwood, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
Product quality is high especially when compared to the price you pay for it. I bought this product at Walmart. It's easy to apply. I would just be careful not to over do it because it can flush you out. I will purchase this product again.
Emily R.
Steubenville
Very good product. Amazing price and didn’t make my skin look oily or dry. It made my skin look colorless though because it is a white translucent powder but with a little blush and contour it was perfect
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
This powder is great for baking under eyes. I find that it makes my concealer last all day and doesn't crease at all. I don't like using it all over my face because I feel it can be too powdery and talcky.
Cheyenne D.
McGregor
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this product but I do have others i like better. It seems very matte for the finish. I have oily skin and it really helps keep my face in order. It’s an overall nice product I would recommend 10/10
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.