BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
tessa p.
Harlingen ,tx
Has a slight bit of flashback not bad great for baking under the eye sets your concealer and place it does come with a powder puff and it is translucent it might be a little too white though but still works great
malinda b.
Miami, OK
I normally like e.l.f. products but this was not good, it had little to no coverage and was somewhat chalky and dry in texture. I did not like anything about this, it was a waste of money. It also oxidizes a lot and does not wear long at all, I couldn't wait to remove this from my face.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
I tried this in the pressed form and loved it. It's been my favorite for months now and I recently hit pan. It stops my foundation from creasing and never leaves an overcast, just brightens up wherever I put it
Rocio P.
I like how this product is not overly expensive I did not feel like it lasted throughout the day it has a bit of a shimmer to it which is pretty cool sometimes not my favorite setting powder but it does the trick
Heather R.
Review for: Sheer more...
I just purchased this powder a few days ago but I am so far very satisfied with it. It is very smooth and not too heavy. It doesn’t make the skin look cakey. It brings out a brightness to the skin and makes the eyes pop when applied under the eyes!
Jessica R.
Payette, ID
Nice powder dusts off well! Perfect for my needs and the price makes it even better! Only gripe is that the holes in the plastic to let it out sre pretty big which means it is really messy if you aren't careful
Carmen R.
Newark
It is too bright for my skin tone, and leaves my skin looking dull and drained. It is an ok product but I wouldn't really reach for it. I want to try the Ben Nye Luxury Banana Powder or the Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder.
Olimpia V.
lehi, UT
I'm not sure if I'm setting my face wrong or its the product but everytime I set my face it becomes blotchy and you can see spots of the powder on my face after I brushed it off. Anyone else have this problem?
alexis s.
austin
it was greatly milled with no flashback, didnt move my concealer or foundation all day, easy to apply and stuck to my face, along with spf foundation it protected me from the rays and would recommend to others
Danyelle G.
West Covina
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this everyday to bake my under eyes and I have never seen any creasing under my eyes. I do get a little dryness around my nose area but other than that this powder works great. And no flash back either!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.