BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Michelle P.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is super finely milled. It does it's job and is ridiculously affordable. The only downside is the size of the container. It's teeny tiny! If you baked under your eyes daily you would run out of this in no time.
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This product works great to set your make-up and eliminate shine all day. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time. It is also very reasonably priced. I have acne-prone skin and it has never made me break out.
Mariana O.
Review for: Sheer more...
One of my favorite less powders. Great for baking and setting foundation. One downside is the packaging. The powder seems to slip through the sides of the cap and often times getting all over my makeup up bag. I would suggest leaving it on a flat surface where it would move around much. Other than that great product and not drying whatsoever.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Review for: Sheer more...
Great drug store product or drug store ranged priced product! I use this to set my under eye you can either take a small brush or a beauty blender and apply easily. This keeps my concealer and foundation in place and keeps everything from creasing!!
Amanda G.
Saint Joseph, MO
Sets my makeup so flawlessly!! Very light weight. I have normal skin and it works for me. No sun protection (trust me)
I have nothing bad to say about this product. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this powder. I only use it to set my under eye concealer, and it pretty much does the job. It's not heavy at all and it apply so very well. Just be careful with opening it because it can get all over the place.
Jessica M.
Sacramento, CA
This product was such a pleasent suprise for me. It works so well for setting and really does its job. It does have a bit of flash back in photography and can leave a white sheen to the face if you use too much.
Rocio P.
I like how this product is not overly expensive I did not feel like it lasted throughout the day it has a bit of a shimmer to it which is pretty cool sometimes not my favorite setting powder but it does the trick
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
This powder works very well it is soft and makes your face Matte and flawless. It is a bit of a struggle to apply because it gets everywhere. It works good for dry or combo skin and everyone must try it!
Kelley H.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Sheer more...
It sets everything very nicely. However I try to avoid wearing this when I know I'll be taking pictures. It doesn't look nice with the flash but that's okay. It's very affordable and works the way I want it to!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.