BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Heather R.
Review for: Sheer more...
I just purchased this powder a few days ago but I am so far very satisfied with it. It is very smooth and not too heavy. It doesn’t make the skin look cakey. It brings out a brightness to the skin and makes the eyes pop when applied under the eyes!
Shaela D.
Kiahsville, WV
I've used it all from MUFE's famous powder to a lot of drugstore powders and this is the best bang for the buck. The size of the product is unbelievable. For the price, you get double what you would get from most brands. It has a sifter for easy dispense, but it doesn't close and can be a pain when you're carrying it to travel (although I suggest tape if you must). It sets on the skin nicely, doesn't have a powerful white overcast (especially when photographed), lasts, very little goes a long way, and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I find it helps control shine very well, and I don't need to reapply for at least 6 hours.

I have bought this in the yellow and white shade, and will continue to buy them until it is discontinued. The corrective yellow really does give my skin tone a beautiful color, and it goes great as a setting powder for my under-eye concealer. I wish they would come out with a green powder to correct redness (I would love that), lavender, pale blue, and a salmon color. I know they have a translucent compact with all the shades together, but separately would be a big hit.
Mikayla D.
I honestly didn't find this to be flattering at all on my skin. It dried it out completely and made my complexion look horrible. It was almost like putting flour on my face. Definitely would not reccomend this.
haley✧ b.
Downey
Review for: Sheer more...
i think this stuff is pretty good so far, i’ve only used it like once. it’s really messy, but it gets the job done. it has a bit of flashback if you apply too much on your face, though, but i’ve heard that can be fixed with some good setting spray!
Kayla S.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is highly quality for the inexpensive price. It gives a matte finish and it is great for setting your lipsticks if you prefer a matte finish or makeup that doesn't budge no matter what the formula is.
Bella B.
Pretty good powder especially considering I have no idea how to put on makeup! It's lightweight and actually keeps my makeup in place. It Has a nice matte finish and for the price it's perfect for beginners like me
Joelle K.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very finely milled powder that feels so nice on the skin- BUT it leaves the most obvious white cast when applied, even when applied with a light hand. Because of that reason I stopped using and do not recommend.
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this powder. I only use it to set my under eye concealer, and it pretty much does the job. It's not heavy at all and it apply so very well. Just be careful with opening it because it can get all over the place.
Daisy H.
Lake elsinore
This is the only elf product that has let me down I don’t like this product because of how it makes my foundation super dry and leaves my skin a bit red because of how dry it was. I strongly do not recommend this
Jermirah W.
Less is more when using this product. I found out the hard way when I took pictures wearing this and looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost. Lol. Very fine powder. Would still recommend, and would use again... Just less product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.