BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samara F.
It is really affordable and the main thing I loved about it was that it was great when it came to taking pictures or videos. It did leave my face a little pale but after using pressed powder to bring my color back I was good. One thing for sure, it definitely did its job.
Jewels G.
Review for: Sheer more...
So the fact that this is supposed to be invisible is funny. Flashback out of the butt. The product itself isn’t the best either. It didn’t keep my makeup on, I became oilier than usual, it got everywhere, just not good. Literally the price is good but you get what you pay for.
Gisell A.
Great for setting all over the face and also for baking under the eyes. It doesn’t create a white cast in photos either. You get a good amount of product for the price you’re paying. I would recommend it to anyone.
Makayla V.
Review for: Sheer more...
Powder is an okay powder. It is good for baking under the eyes however packaging is not the best. It doesn't have a seal/lock to hold all product in after opening the lid. Every time when shutting the lid product always comes out. Affordable but needs package work.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
Review for: Sheer more...
The flashback with this powder is horrid. It’s great to apply, it even smells good, but honestly it sweats off easily, doesn’t protect you from the sun. The pros are you set your face, cons are it doesn’t last long
Rose L.
Silver City , NM
flash back like a mf, i really didn’t like the finish of this powder either. it was a little too shimmery for a setting powder and it just left white wherever you set it. this was pretty much a disaster for me lol.
Michelle A.
Hayward, CA
Ok seriously can we talk about this HD powder. It isn't chalky like the others, it's ultra soft and runs through your skin like silk. The price is incredible for such great quality!
Raha T.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
A great cheap alternative to the Laura Mercier finishing powder. I used to buy the LM powder, but it was too expensive! I’ve tested a few other brands as well, but ELFs works the best! I would highly recommend it, and it works great on all skin tones
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works great if you're not planning on taking photos with flash. The powder is really fine you're for melting into your skin giving it a really blurred effect . The flashback was the only down side to this product .
Cynthia A.
Santa Ana, CA
I can honestly say that this did the job for me. It worked on my face and I love the feel for it on my face. When I take a picture I don't see it reflecting towards the camera which I love
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.