BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittney M.
Frankfort, IN
i purchased this when i was about to have a family photo session im not really sure how i feel about it it says translucent but i def look even more pale when i apply this and i am very easy about how much i apply other than that i do like it and would recomend it
Rachel K.
Just started using this setting powder I really like it in my t zone to help keep my foundation matte and to prevent oil throughout the day and it does a great job. It's reasonably priced as well and easy to apply
Samara F.
It is really affordable and the main thing I loved about it was that it was great when it came to taking pictures or videos. It did leave my face a little pale but after using pressed powder to bring my color back I was good. One thing for sure, it definitely did its job.
Jazmin M.
Phoenix, AZ
This product works great if you're not planning on taking photos with flash. The powder is really fine you're for melting into your skin giving it a really blurred effect . The flashback was the only down side to this product .
Makayla V.
Review for: Sheer more...
Powder is an okay powder. It is good for baking under the eyes however packaging is not the best. It doesn't have a seal/lock to hold all product in after opening the lid. Every time when shutting the lid product always comes out. Affordable but needs package work.
Laikyn G.
Great for "baking" or just setting liquid foundation! Has no flashback for photos and it's leaves a nice smooth look on your screen ! Also the little buffer pad it comes with it great for pressing it in areas I need!!
Delaney D.
Winona, MN
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is very affordable, even for drugstore prices. However, it leaves a bad white cast, can look very powdery and dry, and the packaging is a mess. I would recommend the Rimmel stay matte powder over this.
Veronica M.
Los Angeles, CA
I only use this when I'm desperate. It does set my makeup, but it leaves a little bit of a dry texture on my skin. I do prefer to pressed version over the loose. There's so much wasted packaging with the loose and it's super bulky if you're traveling
Jewels G.
Review for: Sheer more...
So the fact that this is supposed to be invisible is funny. Flashback out of the butt. The product itself isn’t the best either. It didn’t keep my makeup on, I became oilier than usual, it got everywhere, just not good. Literally the price is good but you get what you pay for.
Danielle R.
Goshen, CA
Use this stuff for baking and love it.. Doesn't give u that ghost face look absolutely keeps my undereye makeup from creasing and doesn't give me flashback when I take pictures e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.