BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Malerie M.
Post Falls
Review for: Sheer more...
I'm not sure what I expected from this product, but I wasn't very impressed with it. I have dry skin and that may be why I didn't care for it. It left me feeling dry and lifeless. I personally would not buy it again.
Chloe O.
Review for: Sheer more...
Now I love ELF so much! However this powder was a mess. It was so chalky and no matter how hard I tried to blend the powder out it would stick to one place. It was especially clumpy under my eyes and around my nose.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
Elf Hugh definition powder is one of my favorites for setting my makeup. It's great for baking my face too. It's a great texture and it's super affordably and widely available. I recommend this brand and this product.
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love elf but this did not impress me. I'm very pale and it left me look like a ghost! It suffer from dry spots and this really stuck to them and made them show.
Arlene B.
Rio Grande City, TX
Totally loved this product from the minute it touched my face. Although the sponge it came with made a bunh of mess I used a beauty blender to apply and it worked like a dream. Wil definitely be buying in the future.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this product to set my makeup. It is perfect for me. I love it. It sets my makeup really nice and makes my face look smooth and matte. The packaging is so sleek and I love it I would buy this again hands down.
I really like e.l.f's Hint of a tint High Definition Powder. It goes on pretty well and last along time. The powder does get caked but Im always sure to apply with a light hand. Overall, this product is only 6 dollars and a great product to give it a try.
Alisha V.
Lincoln Park, MI
Love this. It keeps my foundation looking nice and it's very illuminating. It leaves my face looking and feeling soft and velvety all day. Plus, it doesn't cling to dry spots! It's must-have if you're frugal like me
T M.
I really like this translucent powder for taking pictures because it really brightens up and highlights the high points on your face. It does have a matte finish. However, the only complaint that I have with it is that when it reacts with liquid, it clumps up, therefore, you have to make sure that your face is dry before you apply it. I would repurchase it.
Rana A.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Sheer more...
Nice formula, use this powder to set my under eyes and lightly on the rest of my face. No flashback and sits nicely on the skin while keeping makeup matte. Packaging is nice and sleek, convenient for getting product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.