BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Elena K.
centerport, NY
I love elf but this did not impress me. I'm very pale and it left me look like a ghost! It suffer from dry spots and this really stuck to them and made them show.
Rana A.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Sheer more...
Nice formula, use this powder to set my under eyes and lightly on the rest of my face. No flashback and sits nicely on the skin while keeping makeup matte. Packaging is nice and sleek, convenient for getting product.
T M.
I really like this translucent powder for taking pictures because it really brightens up and highlights the high points on your face. It does have a matte finish. However, the only complaint that I have with it is that when it reacts with liquid, it clumps up, therefore, you have to make sure that your face is dry before you apply it. I would repurchase it.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I feel like for the price of the product, this is an okay product. It's not something that I would use on an everyday basis though. Especially not when I know I'm going to be taking photos because it tends to flashback.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this product to set my makeup. It is perfect for me. I love it. It sets my makeup really nice and makes my face look smooth and matte. The packaging is so sleek and I love it I would buy this again hands down.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , TN
This is perfect for the price! It bakes my under eyes so well and stops it from creasing! There's absolutely no flash back when taking pictures. Super easy to apply with a brush or with the applicator it comes with!
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Omg I love for this. First off it’s a great price and I use it every time I set my concealer. It doesn’t give you flash back. It’s very easy to apply and to take off I would definitely buy it again once I run out of it.
I really like e.l.f's Hint of a tint High Definition Powder. It goes on pretty well and last along time. The powder does get caked but Im always sure to apply with a light hand. Overall, this product is only 6 dollars and a great product to give it a try.
Ventura G.
['San Benito', 'TX'], TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a great setting powder when you’re on a budget. It’s less than 10 dollars. I used the sheer color. It goes on easy. You can use the doing it comes with but i prefer to use a squared sponge to get straight lines.
Holly R.
cudahy,CA
I absolutely love this powder as a regular foundation cover or a bake and it's completely affordable also. I've used many translucent powders and this has been the best for me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.