BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stephanie C.
Kissimmee
Review for: Sheer more...
For what i use it for it's amazing. Affordable! Great product! Elf has never failed me and I continue to buy their brands daily. If you're looking for a good affordable brand make up wise I definitely recommend elf.
Rana A.
Iowa City, IA
Review for: Sheer more...
Nice formula, use this powder to set my under eyes and lightly on the rest of my face. No flashback and sits nicely on the skin while keeping makeup matte. Packaging is nice and sleek, convenient for getting product.
Isabelle K.
Moscow Mills , MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this stuff. If I’m using makeup, you’d better believe this is one of the products I’m putting on my face. Keeps my makeup in place all day, and it helps keep my skin from looking oily. A little goes a long way though, otherwise you’ll look way too powdery.
Alexa S.
St George, UT
This product seemed odd to me at first, but once I tried it it made so much sense to give your face a matter finish. I bought the Kabuki brush to use with this. This product is a mess and the package mine came in looks a lot different than what the picture shows.
Sarah B.
Higganum , CT
Review for: Sheer, Shimmer more...
I have used both the sheer and the shimmer setting powders. I love the sheer. I've repurchased it 2 times already. It's not drying at all and I love how it sets my concealer. And for 6$ you just can't beat the price.
I really like e.l.f's Hint of a tint High Definition Powder. It goes on pretty well and last along time. The powder does get caked but Im always sure to apply with a light hand. Overall, this product is only 6 dollars and a great product to give it a try.
Holly R.
cudahy,CA
I absolutely love this powder as a regular foundation cover or a bake and it's completely affordable also. I've used many translucent powders and this has been the best for me.
Jesseca M.
Clarksville , TN
This is perfect for the price! It bakes my under eyes so well and stops it from creasing! There's absolutely no flash back when taking pictures. Super easy to apply with a brush or with the applicator it comes with!
Chloe O.
Review for: Sheer more...
Now I love ELF so much! However this powder was a mess. It was so chalky and no matter how hard I tried to blend the powder out it would stick to one place. It was especially clumpy under my eyes and around my nose.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I feel like for the price of the product, this is an okay product. It's not something that I would use on an everyday basis though. Especially not when I know I'm going to be taking photos because it tends to flashback.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.