BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Taylor W.
Three Rivers, MI
Great for baking! I also love that i can use it without anything under it and it covers up a lot of oil but it does leave a little bit of a white resudue or makes me look pale but overall its great for baking and setting
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
This product gave me crazy flashback and made me look ghostly. I used it once and never again. I felt like the packaging was pretty messy as well. Elf makes great pressed powder but the loose powder will be a pass for me.
briana A.
La Puente, CA
I used this product for quite awhile, it's a very good alternative for the Laura setting powder in my opinion. It gives you no flashback when you take pictures and it's very affordable and cruelty free. Would recommend this product!!
Shanna M.
Thomasville, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
If you have a liquid foundation that has a little too much sheen, it works great for mattifying but I found nothing great about this powder and won’t buy again. I expected an airbrush type finish but it just looks powdery
Patricia H.
Los Angeles, CA
For minimum look it will eliminate any shine you get through out the day and save you $$$ on an everyday activity and when you plan a ladies/gent night out you can reach for the pricey setting powder for special ocassion.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
This product is so amazing . It makes my skin really soft and smooth and it helps control the oil in my school that comes out middle of the day ruining my look. It does kind of make u look pale so I prefer people with light skin
Eliza S.
Review for: Sheer more...
This sheer powder made me look whiter than I am, even when I wouldn’t use very much. Especially in the summer when I get very tan, this powder did me no favors. It is fine for setting performance/stage makeup, but I don't think I'll keep using it on the daily.
Karina G.
Ooltewah, TN
I have extremely dry skin so finding powders (especially at the drugstore) that don't emphasize my texture when baking let alone setting has proven to be extremely difficult. Then I met this guy. This product is wonderful. I've been using it for about 9 months or so and I'm just now close to running out. There is a ton of product in the packaging. I use this stuff nearly every single day. The puff is a good quality puff, though I barely use it. The powder is odorless. I have the shimmer one and it just gives my face a very nice all-around glow. It's perfect for setting my undereye area and keeping my concealer from creasing. I set my face all over with it and my makeup stays in place all day long. On the rare occasion that I decide to bake, the powder is finely milled enough that it doesn't emphasize my dry skin and texture. I spray setting powder on afterwards and any powder-like appearance on my face is immediately gone! For the price, this product is certainly worth it! I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.
Molly A.
Racine, WI
I've heard sooo many people tell me that this stuff is comparable to Makeup Forever's HD Powder so I had to try it myself to see if it's true and I honestly have to say that it totally is! The only difference (don't know if it's just me) but it smells really funky..? I know that sounds weird but it has a very unpleasant smell to me. I'm not sure what it is or if they all smell like it but I can't stand it! I only smell it when I open the stuff up, when it's actually on my face I can't smell it at all. That's the only reason I gave it a 'B' and not an 'A'. I do recommend that you check this stuff out. It's worth is especially since it's a he!! of a lot cheaper than the one from Makeup Forever!
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this elf powder as a dupe for Laura mercier. It tended to leave my face too white and did not help control my oily skin. I ended up splurging for Laura Mercier and it has been a game changer! I wouldn’t buy this again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.