BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah J.
Morganton
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I really like this and it is very affordable. It has a soft, matte finish and works great as a setting powder. It works well on my combination skin and I concentrate it on oily areas. I would recommend this to others and buy again.
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
My all time favorite setting powder! I use this to set my makeup and to bake under my eyes. This is so easy to use. The powder is so fine. The price is even better! They recently changed the packaging which is a huge plus!
Karissa I.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder every single day that I wear makeup! This powder for the price is absolutely amazing! I was so nervous to try this at first because some of elf’s products can be iffy but this product is an amazing product
Adiba M.
Euless, TX
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a great setting powder for setting your whole face! Comparable to the Coty airspun. I also love to use this one for baking. I never have an issue with flashback after using this product and you can’t beat the price
Chante B.
West Hills, CA
I've always been a fan of this brand's products. They're inexpensive and you more than get your money's worth. I place this over my face powder to diminish the look of my pores! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Amanda V.
Great value and works! A lot of other sheer powders or setting powders are expensive. This is why I️ love e.l.f so much. I️ use this powder to “bake” every time I’m in glam. It truly last all day. I’d definitely recommend.
Kayleen O.
Long Beach, CA
I love this high definition powder from e.l.f.! I mostly use it under my eyes to make my eyes stand/pop out more. It makes my face look bright and natural, easy to apply just use a brush. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Tasmia N.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I loved this and used it to set my face a couple of months ago. But i don't know now it just looks to pinkish on my skin,not sure if it went bad but only used it for a few months and it started showing different results :(
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
This powder sets the face beautifully !!!! It smooths all layers of foundation and concelear and prevents creasing. It does have a faint white cast in pictures but it fills pores and prolongs the wear of foundation
Ashley L.
Hudson
Great product from ELF ! It's A great loose powder that gives you a flawless finish, and doesn't feel like it dries you out like other products can. It's a great price and worth every cent. I hight highly recommend this powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.