BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andree H.
Newhall, CA
My all time favorite setting powder! I use this to set my makeup and to bake under my eyes. This is so easy to use. The powder is so fine. The price is even better! They recently changed the packaging which is a huge plus!
Karen F.
The elf powders are average to okay in my opinion. I prefer to use them on days that I'm not going out or that I know the weather will not affect my make up. I preferred to spend more money for a better made setting powder.
leslie t.
perris, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Hated! It gave so much flashback ! Flashback Mary who? ME ! I don’t recommend this product to anyone , it left too much powder ! I would recommended airspun powder , it’s also cheap but way better ! I do not recommend this
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
Review for: Sheer more...
Love ❤️ this product!!! I saw the packaging and fell in love. This is so affordable and effective. The only con is that sometimes it does not close right and the powder can go EVERYWHERE if your are not careful. It is a must buy!
Bebs G.
First used this rype of powder from Make Up Forever which is one of my fav brands..totally loved it and one day bought this one in a hurry had left my other at home. Loved it, still use...this brand is like an undercover AWESOME drugstore brand like Lisa Rimmel
Tasmia N.
I loved this and used it to set my face a couple of months ago. But i don't know now it just looks to pinkish on my skin,not sure if it went bad but only used it for a few months and it started showing different results :(
Colette F.
Review for: Sheer more...
Love it! Great for baking the undereyes and preventing creasing. Helps to keep my makeup on all day even in the summer. Comes with a lot of product and the packaging is very easy to use. I am almost out and am totally going to repurchase!
Lakie G.
Boulder, WY
Review for: Sheer more...
I was surprised at how well this works! It sets my makeup beautifully and doesn’t flash back! I use it for baking my concealer and it definitely works and prevents creasing. It’s super affordable I think I paid $6 at Walmart.
Brooke K.
I have only used this product a few times but I have really liked it when I did. The real downside to this product is the packaging. Its so small so there’s no place to tap the product into before putting it onto the brush.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
This powder does that your make up but it is very very white. If you are going to be photographed with the flash you will get some kickback from this product. Use with caution! The container also makes a very messy application.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.